Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Spreadsheet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 24>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:12pm
Well home girl better get to sexing him before someone does!!!
Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:18pm
i would be crush if i was rejected sexually. i am a very sexual person and that's one way i feel real close to my s.o. 
that's why i test drive before i buy. i don't want to be in a situation where i am rejecting you or you're rejecting me. 

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

i would be crush if i was rejected sexually. i am a very sexual person and that's one way i feel real close to my s.o. 
that's why i test drive before i buy. i don't want to be in a situation where i am rejecting you or you're rejecting me. 

Exactly.  Saving it for marriage is a serious gamble.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:23pm
Just found the thread. It was actually about if women could rape men. A lot of women in that thread expressed that they would be hurt if they tried to have sex with their man but he didn't want to. Some even said if he said no more than once then something was wrong.

I still don't get why but oh well.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Jul 22 2014 at 12:23pm
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:25pm
similar sex drives >> frequency  
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:52pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Just found the thread. It was actually about if women could rape men. A lot of women in that thread expressed that they would be hurt if they tried to have sex with their man but he didn't want to. Some even said if he said no more than once then something was wrong.

I still don't get why but oh well.

lank?
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

Exactly.  Saving it for marriage is a serious gamble.

My friend going thru this right now....she was celibate when she met her now-husband and they stayed celibate till marriage....her sex drive is nonexistent and he wants some everyday,so she calls me saying "hes selfish"....i fought the urge to remind her she called me a heathen for daring to tell her she better make sure they are sexually compatible b4 marriage as she threw bible verses in my face....oh well
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

yeah that's why she needs to communicate the REAL reason she is withholding sex.  those flim flam excuses are ridiculous.  she should do this whether they stay together or not...imo...

I noticed that 6 of the times it was about showering/feeling gross.

I wonder if that indicates some things...either about how she sees herself or whether he has said anything about the way she looks/smells. That might be the real issue.

And she did mention that she had gained some weight, so maybe her sex drive in down or she feels a certain kind of way.  At any rate, if he's practically begging her for it, I don't see the problem.  Sheit.....she could have sex as she's showering.  JMHO!Wink
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I wonder how the women would feel if the men were acting like this.....Id step out.....Im not even ton lie.....
this has happened to me before....I couldn't do it. I bounced...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 24>
  Share Topic