Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spreadsheet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 24>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:40am
Haven't had sex with my so since June. Don't plan on having sex till it snows.
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 3:25am
it would of been a trip she is at a meeting and power pointing and somehow this got on the board for all to read and she is looking at their expressions and looks up and sees this is projected on the screenLOLLOLLOL

just saying...

but why did she have to take it this far to post it for the world to read....??? he sent this to her in privacy and she wants to share it with tom dick and harry and becky..Confused
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 8:37am
Something is going on with these people where instead of communication they are having a power struggle.  I can't help but wonder if this is related to his swag or she just doesn't like his ass.  Maybe she should make a spreadsheetLOL

6/21/2014 - Niccah you smell like rotted cheese - NO!
6/22/2014 - Sex was wack, no head game and zero stroke as usual - Ugh
6/23/2014 - Did you see me racing around to cook, clean, pay the bills after I worked 12 hours.  Do you know what a mop is motherfckr? - Fck No
6/24/2014 - I should have  punched you in the face for asking me for sex.  Did you hear me say my boss was going off on me when I left today?  I hate your self-absorbed ass right now! - NO!

Maybe she does feel obligated to stay with him for some reason not included in this diatribe but either way he a bish for that spreadsheet and she's dumb as hell for posting it.  Neither one of them is happy with their sex game.   It could be anything at all. 

But I giggled where he listed her watching a show as one of the "excuses".   Hubby will turn my sh*t off right in the middle of the good part giving zero fcks about me fussing.  His power struggle with the TV and for my attention is legendary.  He feels so good about himself when he wins (always).  Fortunately he makes up for it and thank goodness for On DemandEmbarrassed

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 9:13am
LMAO......he cam with receipts and all lol
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 11:17am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Something is going on with these people where instead of communication they are having a power struggle.  I can't help but wonder if this is related to his swag or she just doesn't like his ass.  Maybe she should make a spreadsheetLOL

6/21/2014 - Niccah you smell like rotted cheese - NO!
6/22/2014 - Sex was wack, no head game and zero stroke as usual - Ugh
6/23/2014 - Did you see me racing around to cook, clean, pay the bills after I worked 12 hours.  Do you know what a mop is motherfckr? - Fck No
6/24/2014 - I should have  punched you in the face for asking me for sex.  Did you hear me say my boss was going off on me when I left today?  I hate your self-absorbed ass right now! - NO!

Maybe she does feel obligated to stay with him for some reason not included in this diatribe but either way he a bish for that spreadsheet and she's dumb as hell for posting it.  Neither one of them is happy with their sex game.   It could be anything at all. 

But I giggled where he listed her watching a show as one of the "excuses".   Hubby will turn my sh*t off right in the middle of the good part giving zero fcks about me fussing.  His power struggle with the TV and for my attention is legendary.  He feels so good about himself when he wins (always).  Fortunately he makes up for it and thank goodness for On DemandEmbarrassed

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 11:22am
I think I'm going to catalog my sex life for the rest of the year. Curious to see the numbers.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 11:24am
My ex used to always say she 'felt gross', and i never quite knew what the hell that meant. It wasn't in regards to sex, just in general. We'd be at the beach sitting in the sun and she'd look at her skin and say she felt gross. *shrugs* I should have asked.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 11:25am
I wonder how the women would feel if the men were acting like this.....Id step out.....Im not even ton lie.....
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 11:40am
IDK Sandy but I'm talking to him first at least.  He better have a good reason for not being interested all them damn times.  I would be so hurtCry

And he lashed out hard by saying "I'm not gonna miss you".  He couldn't say that sh*t before she left for 10 days.  That was cold-blooded.  Sexual rejection is shots fired. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:03pm
I vaguely remember a thread on here about women being rejected for sex by their s.o's. Seem to recall it being messy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style