Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Spreadsheet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 24>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

I wonder how often women try to teach a man how to please them. if they even broach the subject. if that's the only thing not working in an otherwise great relationship, we doing some extensive 101 training

Yeah I believe if a woman knows her body then it shouldn't be hard to teach someone how to please her. 

Sponsored Links

JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:15pm
I can't get beyond the fact that he did it on her first night away for a business trip and refuses to talk to her.  That's some passive aggressive bullsh*t and it puts him squarely in the whiny brat box until proven otherwise.   I hope they talk to someone about communication and coping skills.  Good grief. 

Edited by JasmineE02 - Jul 21 2014 at 8:16pm
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:16pm
He's whack for sending her a list, then not continuing the conversation. Sounds like it was the reality check she needed and when she tried to communicate with him got radio silence. I'd say better late then never.

She's DUMB for posting it online. Clearly a sign of desperation.

I think there's hope for them but it will take a lot for them to recover.

Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:24pm
But in response to some things in this thread....

- Sex is important in a marriage, however its not first on the list for a lot of women for good reason. Better a kind soul with a stable job than the dude that can lay it down but that is the ONLY thing he has going for him. Y'all act like the dating/marrying pool is just overflowing with men with every box checked, lol. That joint is THIN. Lol some women gotta choose.

- A lot of people are celibate before marriage. BHM may not believe this but, its not just one or two ppl in the world, lol.

- Sex right after working out IS gross. However if the attraction is that strong that can be transcended but IMO is a valid excuse. However not showering isn't, lol. Ewwww your sheets be all funky...

Overall it sounds like the spark has been gone for a while. Sex is mental and emotional just as much as it is physical. For women anyway. If the spark has gone there's a smaller chance she'll be looking forward to sex regardless of HOW he's putting it down.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:37pm
Damn, she must do this alot for him to break down with a spreadsheet...lmao....but seems like they need a therapist to work out the communication issue
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:43pm
If he took the same effort with sex life she'd want to.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:47pm
that Brotha busting nuts in his mistress right now
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:50pm
Whatever I think of the spreadsheet I think even worse of her posting it.

They both seem....idk
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 9:44pm
If I went away on business and didnt hear from my husband in what 12 hours? My first thought would not be to post something like that on reddit...

I mean she said she received it yesterday...
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 10:39pm
He sent her a spreadsheet because she's a business woman, he was trying to speak her language. Powerpoint would have been too extra. Unless she isn't attracted to him anymore for some reason i don't get the excuses.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 24>
  Share Topic