Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spreadsheet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 24>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 7:41pm
women do this crazy shyt all the time.
i have heard enough stories.
they stay for a number of reasons
-"its the right thing to do"
-"he's a great provider"
-"he has a job"
-"we've been together for so long"
-they don't want to hurt his feelings and can't seem to broach the subject
i can go on and on and on

the fact that many women have not experience an orgasm is a major red flag. says a lot about their sex lives.
i aint marrying you if you can't make me cum.
but it happens everyday.

Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 7:45pm
I don't think it's crazy that for some people security and stability is more important than sex. Or that their vows are more important than sex.

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

it's not always the woman's fault why she aint giving him any.
maybe his dyck game is wack so she's making excuses to not jump in the sack.
its happens. 

yep, i always say that too.

if the sex is bomb.com i want it all the time. 
if it's wack, not only am i making excuses but i'm already searching for someone new. but many women don't leave the relationship they just make excuses. i guess it's easy to lay down and look up at the ceiling 2-3x a month than to tell him the truth. 

another scenario is when the woman is working, coming home to cook, clean, and take care of the kids and dude still expecting sex every night. she's tired. you want some consistently you need to help out and make her life easier. 

women don't have sex with their significant other when they aren't happy. 

Yes. A lot of men don't realize this. Sometimes a wife is just too tired to buss it wide open every night when she is carrying all of the load. But she should still communicate that with the husband. In this case I don't think that is the situation. She just sounds like she isn't sexually attracted to him anymore. Those excuse are terrible. I would be offended if my husband said those same things to me. I would rather he keep it real and say what it really is. Depriving your partner of sex without giving them the option to fix the problem is wrong. 
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

you got an alias outchea smaison???

I think the load is too heavy, sounds like she has a lot on her plate (moving, all the cooking, cleaning, laundry, demanding job, travel) and he doesn't help very much but wants his dack wet on a schedule 

After you worked all day, came home cooked, cleaned, did the laundry, went to the gym you might not have the energy to hear a lame come on* from someone that's spent the evening watching football 

*We don't know what he means by "initiate"

LOLLOLLOLLOL...yeah.....its smaison. 

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 7:52pm

yep, i always say that too.

if the sex is bomb.com i want it all the time. 
if it's wack, not only am i making excuses but i'm already searching for someone new. but many women don't leave the relationship they just make excuses. i guess it's easy to lay down and look up at the ceiling 2-3x a month than to tell him the truth. 

another scenario is when the woman is working, coming home to cook, clean, and take care of the kids and dude still expecting sex every night. she's tired. you want some consistently you need to help out and make her life easier. 

women don't have sex with their significant other when they aren't happy. 

agree.
foreplay doesn't necessarily begin in the bedroom.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jul 21 2014 at 7:52pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 7:53pm

LOLLOLLOLLOL...yeah.....its smaison. 

LOL
so special we need 2 of you
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I don't think it's crazy that for some people security and stability is more important than sex. Or that their vows are more important than sex.

that would be ok too i guess if she was willing to accept that he may go get it from somewhere else.

the fact that she is pressed enough to post this online for support (and she even said she was a nervous wreck) tells me she may actually wants to save the marriage.   the fact that he is keeping a freakin spreadsheet tells me that he cares.  they just need to communicate and work this out...
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:01pm
I wonder how often women try to teach a man how to please them. if they even broach the subject. if that's the only thing not working in an otherwise great relationship, we doing some extensive 101 training
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

I wonder how often women try to teach a man how to please them. if they even broach the subject. if that's the only thing not working in an otherwise great relationship, we doing some extensive 101 training

exactly.  but like others have said it is prolly some other stuff going on too.  regardless, it won't get better with all of these jump in jump out jump side to side tactics they are using...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

exactly.  but like others have said it is prolly some other stuff going on too.  regardless, it won't get better with all of these jump in jump out jump side to side tactics they are using...

right.
They def need to communicate better.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair