BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Spreadsheet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spreadsheet
    Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 2:40pm
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 2:45pm
not the spreadsheet I was expecting.

A couple should have sex more often than that, period.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 2:46pm
Awww his feelings are hurt.
Poor hubby.

Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 2:59pm

Frustrated husband creates spreadsheet of wife's excuses for not having sex with him

The man compiled an Excel document showing a month's worth of his wife's responses to his requests for sex, which she then shared online

For a whole month the amorous husband jotted down every response from his other half when he asked her for intimacy
For a whole month the amorous husband jotted down every response from his other half when he asked her for intimacy Photo: Alamy

By 

4:50PM BST 20 Jul 2014

Comments589 Comments

A sexually-frustrated husband compiled a spreadsheet charting a whole month’s worth of his wife’s excuses for refusing to have sex with him, including “I might be getting sick” and “I still don’t feel 100%”.

For a whole month the amorous husband jotted down every response from his other half when he asked her for intimacy, which elicited replies such as “I feel gross” and “I’m watching the show”, which he claims was a re-run of a Friends episode.

The unnamed man then collated the information and put it into an excel document before emailing it to his wife as she arrived at an airport ahead of a 10-day business trip.

Excuses also include "I'm exhausted", "I need a shower" (didn't shower until next morning), "I'm trying to watch the movie" (fell asleep 15 min later) along with a few cases of not feeling too well and a number of ‘non-verbals’.

Shocked at the email, the anonymous lady tried to get in touch with her husband but found he had cut contact with her.

In the end, she decided to share her husband's endeavour with users of social networking site Reddit by uploading the spreadsheet.

Spreadsheet that the sexually-frustated husband made

She then wrote: "Yesterday morning, while in a taxi on the way to the airport, husband sends a message to my work email which is connected to my phone.

"He's never done this, we always communicate in person or by text. I open it up, and it's a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won't miss me for the 10 days I'm gone.

"Attached is a spreadsheet of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since June 1st, with a column for my "excuses", using verbatim quotes of why I didn't feel like having sex at that very moment."

The spreadsheet, which has since been deleted, quickly went viral with people taking both sides in the debate.

Most people criticised the husband's "immaturity" and said he should have gone about it in a different way.

One Reddit user wrote: "There are so many ways this could have been communicated better, but instead he came up with some bizarre hit and run with a spreadsheet method which I'd say is actually going to be really hard to come back to a normal relationship from."

Another user said: "Your husband is expressing legitimate concerns in an extremely immature and passive aggressive way. Clearly, the communication style in your relationship is sh*t. Fix it or don't, it's your marriage."

But another user added: "Maybe her husband has got sick and tired of being totally and utterly ignored for months on end, has had enough and wants resolution to the issue. This time, after all attempts, he has got her attention."

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 3:22pm
eeeewwwwwww....how she sweaty and came from the gym and not take a shower until the next day. that's nasty. 

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 3:27pm
She seemed a bit overly dramatic to me. Husband just wanted to show you exactly what he's talking about, and how lame your excuses sound.

And IA. It's her body, yes - but she's basically depriving him of sex.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 3:28pm
And I do think he's immature for ignoring her though. That would piss me off more than the email
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 3:30pm
Im gonna go ahead and agree with the redditors here. Whether his compaint is valid or not, this is an incredibly immature way of commnunicating it.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 3:32pm
I saw the original thread on reddit...wooo hilarious.

Anyway, sometimes you have to show people. I've done this before...not to the point of a spreadsheet. But I had a document with dates/times of things that were said and their context.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 3:35pm
lol @ her talking about cooking, cleaning and laundry.  the man wants sex.   if she gave him some maybe he could do the cooking and cleaning and do his own damn laundry.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
  Share Topic