Perfect Hair Collection

Sportswriter Blogs His Own Suicide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 11:57am
He did it his way.  May he R.I.P.
Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 1:38pm
Not saying I agree with what he did.....but I understand.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 4:03pm
bunz----->
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 6:06pm
I can appreciate a person who makes a rational decision to end their life if his/her current quality of life is terrible-- such as  being in some extreme illness/pain and/or terminal disease.

But if the person is physically healthy and creates a detailed website about his pending suicide?  That just doesn't sound like a person who is mentally sound, but a person with some severe depression possibly IMO.

My pop can race walk and beat men half his age and he is 78.

I got no plans to end this life early if I can help it.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Sounds cool to me.
I always said 75 was long enough for me.
Idk why anyone would wanna live a super long life.

I used to say 47 was my age.

(emphasis on USED TO)
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

this is my mom. She's 80something and she still walks at least a mile most days. She'll say "it takes me about 30 minutes to do it, but I get there" as if to say she's slacking by doing a 30 min. mile. I told her at her age if she's walking a mile in 30 minutes she doesn't need to explain why it takes her so long. LOL
and 30 min isn't that bad anyway.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Aug 25 2013 at 8:52pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 9:03pm
I feel like 60 isn't that old...My parents are about that age and they're having the time of their life.

I wonder why he choose 60 and how long was he planning to die at this age?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 7:29am

I actually have a plan to finally start smoking weed when I turn 60.  I will sit on the porch daily, high as fck and talk about everything I see and giggle a lot.  There will also be lots of traveling to places where I can engage in this new activity on the beach with a beer in one hand and a vaporizer in the other.

I have been working my black ass off since I was 14yrs old so I don't know how/when dude had all that time to do "everything" and have all his best years behind himStern Smile

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 9:54am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

I can appreciate a person who makes a rational decision to end their life if his/her current quality of life is terrible-- such as  being in some extreme illness/pain and/or terminal disease.

But if the person is physically healthy and creates a detailed website about his pending suicide?  That just doesn't sound like a person who is mentally sound, but a person with some severe depression possibly IMO.

I got no plans to end this life early if I can help it.

Yeah..I too was confused why he had to contact everyone and notify them that he was committing suicide.  It's like he wanted to die but didn't want to be alone in death (ie did it outside the police station so they would find him, sent letters to family via fedex, posted online blog). Did he not like the idea killing himself and not being found for 2-3 days when folks realize he is missing? 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123