BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Splitting the payment on the first few dates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 32>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:56pm
smh
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Wouldnt none of the bhm women date me if i were a dude CryOuch

you don't like good food at nice restaurants?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

I do but  I don't equate good food and a nice restaurant to a certain price range. I've eaten at expensive places and the food has been subpar and ive eaten at inexpensive places and the food was great.

If i was like "Im taking u to the wing hut & more for our first date " ... yall would "feel a certain way about it" make a thread and call me broke and say i probably dont care about cha Cry..lol ..

Yall would be missing out ...Imma damn good manSleepy
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 4:04pm

I do but  I don't equate good food and a nice restaurant to a certain price range. I've eaten at expensive places and the food has been subpar and ive eaten at inexpensive places and the food was great.

If i was like "Im taking u to the wing hut & more for our first date " ... yall would "feel a certain way about it" make a thread and call me broke and say i probably dont care about cha Cry..lol ..

Hug
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 4:05pm
I like dinner dates for the first few, so I can talk and get to know you a little better. Idk if I could do an adventurous first date lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by tbaby123 tbaby123 wrote:

another thing i HATE is when guys on a first date try to take me to TGIF or applebees or red lobster (the absolute worst.)

i hate hate hate those restaurants (i love me some outback tho)...

the lobster and cheese over steak at TGIF is fire!  you're missing out.  damn, i might get that to go tonight. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 4:11pm
I dinner dates are cool but they are not my top choice. I hate trying to eat and talk at the same time. Or if hes talking and im eating somethin crunchy i cant hear it as i chew....

Activity dates ftw
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 4:12pm
I don't like dinner dates.
Well I don't prefer it.

They are ok in thr winter bc I hate cold weather but in the spring and summer I like doing fun things.

We're already planning trips and activities when the weather heats up

Edited by jonesable - Jan 08 2013 at 4:13pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

i prefer restaurants like pappadeaux for the first date tbh. they have a good drink selection and the food is pretty good. its a nice place as well so that kind of works in my benefit if she isn't use to places like that. so if its a boring date, i at least can have a nice mixed drink to drown her out.

no better feeling than watching her enjoy stuffed crab shells and swamp things. i once took this girl there on a first date and she thanked me about 10x. i had to tell her to calm down because it was getting out of hand.  the look on her face while she was eating the stuffed crab made me feel good inside.

when we started drinking and taking shots with some of the people from the bar i noticed she kept putting her hand on my back and my thigh when she laughed. she hadn't done that before. i figured the nice meal and alcohol had loosened her up a bit.

i asked if she was ready to go and she said "no, but if you ready then i'm ready" in other words, she was DTF at that juncture.

some might call it trickin' but its one of my fav spots and i didn't plan on fckn that night, my charm+ a nice restaurant= a win/win.

nice restaurants shouldn't be the status quo all the time but for the right woman its worth it.

She would have f*cked you anyway dawg.

Jeez...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 4:14pm

well, i wouldnt date you because you'd expect me to be okay with you fingerin ya own ass.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 32>