Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Splitting the payment on the first few dates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 32>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:00pm

reach over to the first post of page 2 jamesavery ...

Sponsored Links

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

reach over to the first post of page 2 jamesavery ...

my apologies
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:26pm
I see you madame.

Well played. Wink
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

but why?
like if i use a giftcard i got for christmas to cover our meal, but i have to use cash as well because you wanted some dessert to go, putting me over the card limit. its not that big of a deal imho.

i guess...

it just seems odd to me...and i would mos def side eye a dude who pulled this shyt on the first few dates.

hmmmm...come to think of it...i recall a guy excusing himself to go to the restroom and when he returned he told me that he had already taken care of the bill.  i wonder if he had a coupon and/or various forms of payments...LOL
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:30pm

Idk what the problem is if its a gift card or something. And maybe he has a limi t on his actual account or something. Ya never know. I wouldn't bug out about it happening once.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:31pm

but why?
like if i use a giftcard i got for christmas to cover our meal, but i have to use cash as well because you wanted some dessert to go, putting me over the card limit. its not that big of a deal imho.

i guess...

it just seems odd to me...and i would mos def side eye a dude who pulled this shyt on the first few dates.

hmmmm...come to think of it...i recall a guy excusing himself to go to the restroom and when he returned he told me that he had already taken care of the bill.  i wonder if he had a coupon and/or various forms of payments...LOL

i prefer that. aren't we even using our representatives on the first couple dates?
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:34pm
If someone else is paying for me, I don't care how they pay as long as they don't embarrass me. This wouldn't embarrass me so...whatever combination is fine, including rolls of quarters.

But, it would be appropriate to let the server know at the beginning of the meal (to avoid any issues) and they better tip well for the inconvenience.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:35pm
I don't care. As long as it gets paid. My SO never does this though.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:36pm

but why?

i guess...

whaat? let me run through these giftcards with you boo. i get the GOAT giftcards and i would like to share some of my favorite restuarants with the woman. i think she would see that as a nice gesture. i could be greedy and eat at these nice places alone or with a buddy, but i chose her. i didn't think something like using a giftcard would be so seriousLOL

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I see you madame.

Well played. Wink

LOL i noticed the shade but i'm gone leave my beeft with RR in 2012. 2013 i'm all about being positive tbh.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

If someone else is paying for me, I don't care how they pay as long as they don't embarrass me. This wouldn't embarrass me so...whatever combination is fine, including rolls of quarters.

But, it would be appropriate to let the server know at the beginning of the meal (to avoid any issues) and they better tip well for the inconvenience.

what if they don't tip? lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 32>