Perfect Hair Collection

Spitzer's Ex Wife Gets Millions after Post-Nup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:14pm
The new girlfriend is holding on tight. I can only imagine what she has to do to be on his arm. She's probably discovered new holes on her body by now.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

True.. Probably safer that way.

LOL
I also remember there was speculation about how he was able to carry on w/ hookers when he had   security detail during all his waking hours. They claimed he often gave them the slip or told them not to wait outside his hotel room. But no doubt he was paying off some of those Troopers to keep quiet and drive him to his rendezvous. Hopefully, they didn't come cheap.

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 28 2014 at 5:21pm
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 6:08pm
Anybody see the documentary Client #9.
I thought it was pretty good.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 6:54pm
was that his moniker?

I need to watch that
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:09pm
So...if the fine is only gonna be $175,000-325,000...technically, she could write a book as long as book sales would be more than the fine, and still make a profit...

Just thinking ahead.

I kid, I kid...I'm sure their lawyers thought ahead lol.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

was that his moniker?

I need to watch that

Essentially what I got from the documentary was that access to prostitutes
for top level/ law makers/ executives such as Spitzer was way too easy which made it wayyyy to convenient.

He was kind of nonchalant about it like "well, she was there and she was a nice girl to talk to and she was there..." apparently Dropping 10 G's was nothing to him at all.

And these weren't your conventional prostitutes (sex slaves). These were prostitutes that voluntarily wanted to be apart of the industry because they were making loads! of money… so i'm pretty sure they did great work cause positions in that part of the prostitution field were probably competitive…lol

At the end of the day Spitzers was way to good at his job. He was in line to be a serious contender in the democratic party platform. Plus his legal battles against the big banks, if he would've been able to see things through could've put some sort of hault on the financial collapse. But at the end of the day.. He was just a terrible husband who should've never taken a prostitute across state lines.

Edited by OoDles O - Apr 28 2014 at 7:45pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:58pm
I just thought he was a bit of a hypocrite for cracking down on prostitution and increasing penalties, while participating in it.

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 28 2014 at 7:58pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style