Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Spinoff: Why women get infatuated with taken men
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Spinoff: Why women get infatuated with taken men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:47am
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:47am
Originally posted by alynxx alynxx wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

lmao, alynxx u aint sh*t! LOL
i cant personally give any advice. I dont approach men and dismiss the ones who approach me with foolishness.
I was lied to once tho Ermm

LOL

No but seriously though, I have been thru something almost similar but my friends and fam are much like BHM and kept it real with me. They said "that guy is not interested in you and only wants sex at most". My ego took a real bruising, but I knew they were right! Took a while to get thru, but I watched his actions and then when it was confirmed that he still had a gf quickly backed out of that situation. Ouch

dude try to come at you while he had a chick and didnt tell you about her?
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:49am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

men go through this as well

but from a guy's perspective its more so of what does she see in him, then they go through the checklist of why they are better than that dude and then they start acting on it ..

then they start looking at the woman and how she is a certain type of way often not realising that her man could be just bringing out those better qualities out of her and that she might be a totally diff person with someone else.

its often an ego thing

Yes the old ego can turn even the most level headed people into fools...LOL

Thanks for chiming in for the guys!
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:49am
We want what we can't have.
We want what others desire.
We accept the love we think we deserve.
We don't want the actual relationships, but we want the idea of someone others lust after to lust after us...somehow creating this ego stroking monster.
We don't actual want the guy.  We just see this as a competition.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:50am
I have always believed that married men have a confidence, a security, that single men don't.  They can carry themselves like they're NOT looking which is attractive; especially to women who are used to being ogled or sexually harassed.  Men who are taken are forced to talk in their relationships so they tend to be better at it.  I could go on but I'm sure you get my drift.  
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:52am

lmao, alynxx u aint sh*t! LOL
i cant personally give any advice. I dont approach men and dismiss the ones who approach me with foolishness.
I was lied to once tho Ermm

LOL

No but seriously though, I have been thru something almost similar but my friends and fam are much like BHM and kept it real with me. They said "that guy is not interested in you and only wants sex at most". My ego took a real bruising, but I knew they were right! Took a while to get thru, but I watched his actions and then when it was confirmed that he still had a gf quickly backed out of that situation. Ouch

dude try to come at you while he had a chick and didn't tell you about her?

Yes but I suspected this so I  decided to fall back...while trying to confirm the situation. It eventually came out one day when he was drunk and told someone who told me the score. Also found out he was a male heaux that would hit anything in a skirt so I should not have been flattered that he liked me. LOL I learned the game fast.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

LOL  I love this!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:54am
yep same thing happened to me. i gave him my number, we literally talked for 24 hours, then my best friend came to my job to tell me he had a gf. that sh*t was dead in 2 min. i dont play that.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:59am

Originally posted by PurrPoZe PurrPoZe wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I honestly think there is a heux gene that some women have and some don't. Taken men have always been a turn off for me. I can't relate.

I was gonna say lack of morals or self control but this is better

Also has a link to your upbringing and self-esteem. We all talk about self-esteem,  but for some people that is so hard to build/uphold so they end up falling for cute guy that peeps at them sideways.

I agree about the self worth/ self esteem thing. if you don't hold yourself in high regard the bar is really low, like a simple smile means love, a dinner date means committed, and having unprotected sex means wife. It's such a shame.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:36am
Originally posted by macyscorner macyscorner wrote:

I don't stick around if I know the person is taken.
can't relate.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>