Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Spinoff: Why women get infatuated with taken men
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spinoff: Why women get infatuated with taken men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spinoff: Why women get infatuated with taken men
    Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:35am
Ladies (and gentlemen) of the board, in honour of 313's epic thread, why do some of us women get hooked on a guy that is taken. We know the logical stance that taken/married man is off limits, but why try and look for something that clearly isn't there in somebody else's guy?

I'm sure a lot of us have been guilty of doing this (but not necessarily acted upon the feeling), to the point of almost demonizing the guy's wife or gf.

Let this be a self-help thread for any of our ladies in doubt or struggling with their feelings. Cry
Sponsored Links

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:37am
Sometimes people want what they can't have, they like the challenge.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:39am
lmao, alynxx u aint sh*t! LOL
i cant personally give any advice. I dont approach men and dismiss the ones who approach me with foolishness.
I was lied to once tho Ermm
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:43am
I honestly think there is a heux gene that some women have and some don't. Taken men have always been a turn off for me. I can't relate.
PurrPoZe View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote PurrPoZe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:45am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I honestly think there is a heux gene that some women have and some don't. Taken men have always been a turn off for me. I can't relate.

I was gonna say lack of morals or self control but this is better
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:45am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

lmao, alynxx u aint sh*t! LOL
i cant personally give any advice. I dont approach men and dismiss the ones who approach me with foolishness.
I was lied to once tho Ermm

LOL

No but seriously though, I have been thru something almost similar but my friends and fam are much like BHM and kept it real with me. They said "that guy is not interested in you and only wants sex at most". My ego took a real bruising, but I knew they were right! Took a while to get thru, but I watched his actions and then when it was confirmed that he still had a gf quickly backed out of that situation. Ouch

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:45am
men go through this as well

but from a guy's perspective its more so of what does she see in him, then they go through the checklist of why they are better than that dude and then they start acting on it ..

then they start looking at the woman and how she is a certain type of way often not realising that her man could be just bringing out those better qualities out of her and that she might be a totally diff person with someone else.

its often an ego thing
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:46am
I don't stick around if I know the person is taken.
can't relate.

Edited by macyscorner - Dec 22 2012 at 9:46am
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:46am

This reminds me of a pic I saw on FB. BRB

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:47am
Originally posted by PurrPoZe PurrPoZe wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I was gonna say lack of morals or self control but this is better

Also has a link to your upbringing and self-esteem. We all talk about self-esteem,  but for some people that is so hard to build/uphold so they end up falling for cute guy that peeps at them sideways.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic