BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Spinoff Sorta: Friends and Race

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:46pm
I always hung around a variety.  My childhood friends were Micronesian(similar to Hawaiian) black and white.  The Micronesian friend was fun and we did bring up race in lighthearted ways but it didn't pose any kind of issue.  As an adult, most of my friendships are with various people.  It was dating relationships that I was encouraged to be segregated more than friendships.
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:47pm
i have Asians in my life, not friends... they aight
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:50pm
In the south, there is a such thing as being so country that it all forms a blur. 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:53pm
my bff is bangladeshi--she's cool..we've been friends since we were 11
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:36pm
One of my by best friends in College was Korean … cool guy … just really open minded …
One of my Best friends at my first job was Japanese … we had some of the same women issues which now that I think about it is kind of funny. We played a lot of Basketball and talked about Hip Hop as well as our different cultural up bringing. 

Side note: … I learn from this Chinese girl that Korean Men are like the most coveted of Asian men.. they're like pioneers and rebels.. Chinese men are kind of like Cave men… and Japanese men are soft and passive .. according to her. 
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:40pm
NO.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:43pm
Nah.....but I use to roll with a bunch of latinas......good times lmao
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:46pm
nope not bffs

but i am really good friends ppl who are not blk
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:33pm
yes. My BFF is white.
that bitch hold me down like a sister.
She is a black girl dipped in vanilla
Occasionally i had to get her together on some light sh*t, but she was ignorant because of her upbringing in a white household, but she's only white girl i trust.
She knows her ppl are trife and catch on to sh*t and checks it faster than i do sometimes
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:34pm
excuse my ratchet vernacular Embarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>