BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Spinoff: RENT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:07am

some of yall aint listing where you live
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:25am
atlanta  

$750+ 800+ sq ft w pool, tennis court, gym, car wash, gated entry, and no (visible) drug dealers...but one ratchet neighbor can move in and set everything off balance for a few mths until theyre inevitably evicted.  to be on the safe side maybe $850.  a lot of those amenities can be found in lesser neighborhoods so i guess ppl buy their neighbors and location, not necessarily the features.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Feb 07 2014 at 11:26am
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:27am

^^^how do you like atlanta?

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:46am
that's hard to answer because the metro area is huge.  it's alright.  people are nice.  food is good and there's plenty of night life.  the landscape and ambiance is kinda blah imo, but im from somewhere with a very distinct look and character.  the traffic is terrible.  i don't really know anything about the job market as a whole since im focused in edu, but i do know that they need higher pay rates in general.  i think you get A LOT of bang for your buck if you are a homeowner or renter.  

and if you're ever in the market for a used vehicle, prepare to be shellshocked by how many miles a 3 yr old vehicle can have...we're talking like 130,000.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Feb 07 2014 at 11:46am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:07pm
Toronto

1 bedroom apartment in an area with low obvious crime and drugs $1200-1400, working fridge and stove, utilities not included.

If you're looking for one with a pool or gym or dishwasher you're talking condo, which starts at $1300 and can go up to $4000. Utilities usually not included.

If you rent a house you may have a dish washer and the landlord may pay for the utilities and remove the snow and garbage Or they may give you a lower rent if you remove your snow and garbage and salt the area yourself and they may or may not provide the salt depending on what you negotiate.

In a kind of hood area with heavy police presence due to violence, illegal activity and racism a 1 bedroom will run you $850-950 utilities usually not included and property management usually sketch in maintaining a clean and healthy building. Anything lower than that is a sh*t hole with roaches and bedbugs.

ppp38 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppp38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:23pm
Austin - $1000.00 and raising each year
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:04pm
my temp housing is ending mid next month
so Ima rent a spot in the same area.. in the city
it will run me about 1200-1400 1b + Garage parking + storage
but its nice fresh new and contemporary.
Hopefully I can sell my house soon back east so I can save some cash.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

in the the larger communities where i live with clubhouses, pools and such (shout out to nene lol). they go for $1300-$1700. md/va suburbs of dc.

When we were getting our house built rented an apartment in MD and the rent was 2,100 golf course club house...utilities were NOT included

I know I pay for trash disposal & sewer! And they charge an extra 50 because the cable comes free, so they decided to charge us on top of what we pay comcast. My rent here is more than my house mortgage was in Philly suburbs.
We would buy a house but we're still getting to know the area. We started off in md, moved to va, now we're thinking of moving back to md...All in less than 2 years. .lol
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 4:04pm
My bestie just got an apt in GA. And her rent is only $550 for a two bedroom. 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Back in the day I had a good apartment for 475 a month and plus electric. Dope.
its like that out here.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>