Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Spinoff: Name a BHM Member You Like and Why...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.18  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:44am
besides one OBVIOUS exception, i didn't include quite a few people on fb. clearly, i like them enough to have them all up in my personal life. for all of those ladies, i love their passion, creativity and utter willingness to be there for one another (among other things). for a few of them, i've seen their children born and grow, i've seen weddings... it's a true sisterhood that i cherish. 

off the top of my head:

clc-- because i'm required to. !! what can i say? i love her and this place will always be worthsomething because it brought us together.

mk & india-- the love and pride they have in their kids astounds me. with both of them you can feel it as they type. two very warm, welcoming and very thoughtful women. 

ricky, beabean, purp, kfoxx-- they are my idols when it comes to relationships, staying true to self and growing as a person in life. all very well rounded ladies, great senses of humor and always breaking it down for the children so that, they too, can be come legendary. i keep sayin they should get together and write a book of some kind. also, 

cherry & afro-- love love love the connection and pride they have in their culture. as an american, it's been harder for me to find and have that. so i always admire it in other blacks when i see it. my first thought, "they tried, but they can't make us ALL forget. we have pride all around the world."

samone & southern-- educational inspiration. and i love that they're willing to engage mess and nonsense as a parody of itself and for entertainment. 

md, cc, cr, hb, niecy-- i like that they all do their own thing and aren't afraid to do it. they're growing as young women and know or are learning exactly what they want from themselves and expect from others. frankly, they're like lil sisters to me and i'm proud of every one of them. 

i tend to think of people in groups,
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:49am
this thread

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 9:03am
i hate naming names cause some might feel left out..but i like everyone for the most part. yall keep me laughin. i dont talk with everyone but yall keep me in good spirits too even if ive never said anything to you.

Heart all the ladies thats walkin around lookin like rainbow dash.(lol).it takes a special kinda boldness to do that imo. 
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 9:06am
cool thread i don't like to participate in the others because I think they are unnecessary.
any who the alt religion crew will always hold a special place in my heart and of course purplephase, i absolutely adore her.
bhm is really where i get my dose of black women and whether good or bad ive come to appreciate it and have learned that we are a really different and interesting group.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 9:21am

Right, there are too many people. I can actually only name one I don't like. 
I like Cokes, PG, Sang, Neka, Neicy, Samone, HatianDiva, Tatee,Eanaj, HB, CB, PR, Angelic,Ash, TC, Aries, Gkisses, JA, Diane, Brjasuga,CC,Fro, wonderland, f8... I could keep going.

good thread btw

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Jul 20 2014 at 9:24am
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 9:23am
I appreciate most of y'all. I can always come here and get a good chuckle.Smile
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 10:16am
I like all of you, for different reasons. I really truly dislike 1 poster here, and 1 other one annoys me. Everyone else is cool.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 10:43am
I like everyone...some in smaller doses than others. LOL  
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 10:48am
the bhm circle of regular posters is so small now we might as well get along. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 11:31am

I'm a fan of neka...she seems like she has a beautiful spirit

and Awesome Aries...that gal is cray cray
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair