Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SPINOFF: He has NOTHING to be arrogant about

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:27pm

A talker who ain't doing sh*t it the worst....

ETA: @ Purp.... Navy dude never got a second chance , he was fine tho'... what a shame

Edited by Rumbera - Apr 01 2014 at 3:30pm
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I was like ummm....yeah I didn't say that but I don't even think you could get someone pregnant with that little sh*t you call a dck so you shouldn't worry about that so hard.

Yup he needed to assume a woman saying she was pregnant meant she actually fcked someone with a real peen.    Not by him.

other people's arguments
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

so yall give 'em a 2nd chance?

I gave him THREE. I liked that nicca too long to not try to salvage it.

I was like damn...shoulda left that a high school crush.

LOL

I wish I could remember, but I  don't think I would have gone back for 2nds.

Just don't sound like me LOL

(shut up! Kfoxx)LOLLOLLOL

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I've had a few small peens. I think guys think because I'm little that I won't mind them being little. The last guy ate me out and when I reached down to feel his package(or lack thereof) I immediately came up with an excuse to leave.

ate me out after we came from a friends get together, there was absolutely nothing there... said I had to go to work.. I aint have no damn job

yall killing me LOLLOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:38pm
Cry
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

so yall give 'em a 2nd chance?

Maybe pity?  We be thinking maybe he just had a bad night?  I'm not shallow, am I shallow, I'm not shallow.  I can like him even if the sex is wak can't I....Ermm

We're nice girls....at first LOLLOL

then the inevitable--I'm shallow, right?LOLLOLCry
LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 01 2014 at 3:38pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 3:40pm
Hell yes.  But I didn't get the overly nice guys.  Both of mine had the AUDACITY to be arrogant as fck!  Nah son you lost that right when your dck stopped growing after elementary school. 

ETA:  Makes sense because I'm attracted to arrogant dudes.  But back that sh*t up with some stroke game and earn the title niccah. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Apr 01 2014 at 3:41pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:28pm
*I check the peen size wayyy before advancing to the stage where I would consider having sex. Always have. The small peen guy that I dealt with was really nice, very kind and good to me and I knew in advance with no surprise that I was going to experience a miniature peen. Never met any one else that I would deal with a super tiny peen for tho.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:37pm
One of my boys is really obnoxious. Ive known him since college and only speak to him on birthdays & Xmas b/c I cant stand to hear him talk for more than 15 minutes. I think that he has become neurotic with age. His wife packed up her ish while he was at work one day b/c she was tired of him controlling and verbally/mentally abusing her.  When his divorce was final, he said that he went to Vegas to celebrate and attempted to tell me the Craiglist Vegas stories and also tried to tell me the stories about how he smashed thru all the women at church after his divorce. I would cut him off b4 the stories got graphic.  He is the stingiest person that I know and that makes the stories worst. The type that wants a dime and all this & that then complains that she needs to get over the fact that all he wants to do is sit up in the house. Bragged about making a 'special' dinner for a lady that he liked - the dinnerwas wing flings smh.

Ok with all of this being said, the dude is cute in the face, well dressed, educated,owns his own business, investments, etc and is arrogant as hell and has noooo clue that when we were in college, my old roommate told me a story about how she was over his house as a platonic friend and they were watching tv and he unzipped his jeans and tried to hug her with a 2" erection and she started screaming & punching him and ran out forher life. So to hear him brag about the women that he 'pulls and smashes' is really disgusting b/c i can not imagine that he is arrogant with a 2" erectionDead
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 4:42pm
@Ming lmao it be like that. That's why they have to "lick it before they stick it" just in case.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:06pm
Yall stories are hilarious..I had about 2 lil peen experiences
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair