BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

SPINOFF: He has NOTHING to be arrogant about

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:19pm
^^ these are lies told by smart women. 
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:26pm
Yes I was very underwhelmed by Darryl, if he didnt perform so well in other areas he would have been dumped long ago.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:28pm
I had one that ate a mean box but stroke was terrible......he lasted a long while tho.....nicca should strap a saddle to his face...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:29pm
 lol KF.
nah, it's been a while.
It's times like this when a girl needs a list. lol
(lindsay lohan style)

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 01 2014 at 1:39pm
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:07pm
This sh*t so sad i aint know yall had it this rough out here
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:47pm
My girl was dating this guy in the Navy and she never ever wanted to go out to the base alone. Well, her guy has a friend that was fine as hell. He was dark, smooth skin, sparkling white teeth, bone structure for the gawds, body for days ... brotha had a sista like dayummmmm on site speaking spanish and sh*t....LOL

We would hang out everytime my girl would hag with her boo, he would always talk about his stroke game and yadda yaddda... I was hell ya this niqqa is way too fine not to have a awesome stroke game..He was arrogant as hell but he was fine soo I let it slide, if ya'll seem him seriously..Stern Smile

So they came to visit my girl at her spot.. they go in the back so we sitting in the living room and tbh sex wasn't on my mind but I was curious about this anaconda in his pants and wanted to 1. see him naked (which was a delight) 2. see the package.

We chilling and alladat, he trying to get close ... he took off his shirt * I teared up *-insert oprah gif-

Next was his pants... I should him a little bit of boob, he took out his "garden snake" of a peen and I was like....Confused -insert niqqa I aint reading alladat Fantasia gif- Stern Smile

All of a sudden, he wasn't so fine no more.... He was aight !! LOL ... too add insult to injury (not sure if that is how you say it) but he was rubbing up against me and this preito came....Stern Smile

I was like Oye mujer donde esta mi drink.... I was ruining everybody night after that...LOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:49pm
Rumby don't it hurt ya heart.....
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

too add insult to injury (not sure if that is how you say it)

LOL @ the story. oh no! a waste of fine.

and yes, that's exactly how you say it. LOL

LOL
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:49pm
lmao... I was really picturing the gifs
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

but he was rubbing up against me and this preito came....Stern Smile

I was like Oye mujer donde esta mi drink.... I was ruining everybody night after that...LOL

LOLI literally gagged.  Its like somebody with a deformed hand rubbing all over you with itDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>