Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

SPINOFF: He has NOTHING to be arrogant about

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:09pm
*sucks teeth*  Marcello!!  Gwan from here nuh boi. don't raise yuh pressuh. juss vex and this tra la la yuh doin?
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:10pm
He is a man so arrogance is a part of his higher conscious level.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I would place a 100 dollar wager on Justin B. Embarrassed

And I'd agree with you.LOL
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:20pm
Ok ac.. lol years ago I went out with this light skint, really tall, pro ball player. so damn cocky. girls would wink at him he was 24, I was 18, virgin.

We went out a few times. one day we were on our way to dinner it started pouring so we stayed in.. Im watching tv and he's sitting on the other side of the bed tf.... he gave me the remote and grazed my hand, this fool got bright red.. a min later he jumps up and goes to the bathroom, only for a second. when he comes out Im on my stomach with my feet up, watching tv.. he said damn and sat down. I moved over and looking back my butt was all up in the air, on my knees sliding to the other side of the bed

6'5, muscular so he picked me up and put me on his lap and sat back so im on top of him. I don't know wth im doing but every time I touched him, he squirmed and breathed hard.. I got an attitude and asked wtf is wrong with you... btch was a virgin and smalllll. Had the nerve to say feel it. Feel what? I can not remember his name
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:24pm
So my small dack guy thought he was the sh*t.  He was so arrogant and full of himself.   Now the niccah was a serious cutie.   Dark-skinned with gorgeous thick curly hair.   His brother was kind of fine too and was messing with my homegirl which is how I met him.  I thought I was going to fall in love with him forever even though I thought he was a little bit of an asshole. 

Fast fwd after the sex started I'm struggling to understand the lil dick AND the premature ejaculation that's going down in my bedroom and scratching my head.  Not only couldn't I not feel the sh*t he would be done in LESS than a minute.  Obviously I lost interest....

For whatever reason he started trying to get with my homegirl's little sister.   Went out of his way to be around us acting like a boss, picking her up, refusing to speak to me, saying random sh*t about how he didn't like me that much, blah blah.   I would have never put his business out there but he was just being extra, extra.   I was mad enough to tell my homegirl every LITTLE reason I didn't fck with him anymore and since she was that bish every single person in our circle heard about it.  She ribbed on him for months. 

He should have stayed in his lane.  He would have still been so and so's fine ass brother.

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Cause this thread was uncalled for. Yall already got a thread filled with posts making fun of little dicc men. Yall coulda dropped stories in that thread.

Hug

This thread was requested by afrocock.  You need to talk to him.

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:55pm
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine Trini DJ. Dark-skinned, PELs, crazy body. Talks about sex all the time.

When we first met he came up to me and said "I see you looking" and gave me his number. Then he said "call me as soon as you leave." Normally that would turn me off but yeah he is that fine. I called  him two days later and he didn't even answer.

I saw him a week later looking even better than before. I had broken up with my ex six months before and hadn't had any since, so as soon as I saw him I just knew we was gonna do it that night.

He picked me up in the middle of this crowded party and carried me out to his car. I was TURNT bc I was expecting the best D of my life.

He took off his pants and it was...aight...it had the weirdest curve I'd ever seen in my life. I could only reverse cowgirl bc there was no other way for him to penetrate. But he said women love it so I didn't trip.

Negro lasted maybe 2 minutes and had the nerve to ask if I came. I told him he should be embarrassed by that shyt and left immediately.

He still calls though
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

He still calls though

Absolutely no sense of self-awareness.  And your bold ass straight told him he had a little problemLOL
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

He still calls though

Absolutely no sense of self-awareness.  And your bold ass straight told him he had a little problemLOL

not at all...he thinks i'm playin hard to get Confused
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:10pm
I don't remember
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>