BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

SPINOFF: He has NOTHING to be arrogant about

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:16pm

this guy in the marines was talking about hiw this chic he slept with couldnt take dck. I fcked him the week before....he was a thigh fcker....

I wanted to but in the convo like bruh....that bish was fakin...

this other guy talking about how he want to pick me up and do all this other sh*t

smh...little peen men with big peen dreams are the worst...

he was doing those circle things that samore made jokes about, always slippin out...I never had the heart to tellhim how wack it was
Sponsored Links

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:17pm
So I use to mess with this dude that was a known college basketball player where i live, prior to him i had only been with 1guy who took my virginity. So he always had chicks after him since he was a real good player and thought he was god's gift ti women always talking shyt about how he would turn me out...fast forward 2mths of dating i decided to give him some after being scared so long since he was like 6'3" and u thought he will rip me in half...lol...mannnnn was i wrong. It took that fool 2 mins to put on condom and i asked did he need help, when he finally turned around i saw that lil struggle skinny 4 inches on his tall azz. I could barely feel a thing and his thrust were even too weak for me being new to sex. I told him the next day I decided to hold off on sex for awhile and we broke up 2wks later

Edited by mzsophisticated - Apr 01 2014 at 5:19pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:18pm
one guy was so small, I left. I was drunk though. he was real cute.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

.I never had the heart to tellhim how wack it was

see this is what I was wondering.. do you/general tell them? LOL

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:31pm
OMG Nita.  Ugly ass laugh at thigh fckr.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:37pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:44pm
I once dated a guy that whipped out a magnum when it was time to have sex. It was baggy...i was like that wasn't made for you.

We're friends now, but apparently no woman had ever told him that before. I think it's because he's attractive and gives good head.

My friends 
and i would call these dudes "BMC" Baggy Magnum Crew...don't judge me, i was like 22 lol

Edited by femmefatale85 - Apr 01 2014 at 5:56pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

His wife packed up her ish while he was at work one day b/c she was tired of him controlling and verbally/mentally abusing her. 

I know a chick whose hubby treats her this way plus likes to put his hands on women.  He stays fckn around on her and has multiple kids by different women.  He's also DH's friend so I actually know him pretty well. 

My homegirl I talked about fckd him years ago because she was that bish.  She's like a dude when it comes to fckn.  Like damn you're cute let me see what you workin with and I might wife you.  If you were wak all your boys were going to know because she didn't give a fck about nobody's feelings.   She would kiss and tell the way dudes do women all the time.  

Anyway we couldn't understand why his gf (wife now) just kept letting him cheat on her and/or get other women pregnant. Was she dckmatized or dumb.   Anyway my girl said his sh*t was small as hell.   Now I understand why women would mess with him for a minute and end up stalked for life trying to get away.   If his wife tries to leave him he locks her in the house for days. Two of his children's mothers left the state and told their families not to say where they went.   He has the nerve to be hyper jealous and suspicious and abusive.  He pays for apartments and sh*t and still can't even hold onto his jump offs.  sh*t is hilarious. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

. I told him the next day I decided to hold off on sex for awhile

I can just picture this conversation.

I remember telling my son's father I was on my period for like a month.  He finally caught on after a while but I kept him out of my hair for a long time.  He didn't have any size issues, I just hated him. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:52pm
LOLCry @ femme.  BMC dudes. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>