BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

spinoff : Feminine hygiene

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 100>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.36  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Summary...let's see...

-SN still being suspected as being Star
-SN started arguing back and forth with Wonder, Jones, and Midna cuz she felt people were mad she said her coochie is tight
-Wonder stepped on a landmine by asking about tampons being left in pum-pums for a long period of time (says she was unaware of Star/tampon story
-Original Star/tampon thread is resurrected, link and all (thanks Sang!)
-SN proceeds to argue she is not Star, defend the right to discuss the tightness of her coochie
-SN says the convo is over and she's letting it go more than once
-But keeps coming back with new rebuttals
-Convo moves on to childbirth and other such things
-But SN keeps coming back...keeps coming back
-Luckily the convo dies when ppl remind SN she is supposed to be letting it go, and everyone she was arguing with pretty much start to ignore her

Might have missed some gems, but you get the point lol.

This "summary" is incredibly biased which is to be expected so I'll only correct three points.

1) I made a joke about my puzzy being tight and people obviously felt slighted because they called me sad and ignorant about kegels after I said it was a joke. That is indeed mad behavior.

2) The people who I was talking to were talking back to me and people who I weren't even talking to were talking to me. So I'm not sure when anyone started ignoring me.

3) Wonderland let jonesable boost her up into making a reference to starflower's puzzy situation (then jonesable tried to hide her hand) and Wonderland made a cross reference back to MY puzzy being loose which she admitted was blatantly directed at me (so why are people saying it was an accident...lol...bold faced lies). So once again we have what either looks like someone being mad, or just trying to be internet famous. Probably both.

Technically, you corrected nothing since I never said the opposite of anything you said.

1) I never said you weren't joking. You said what you said, someone made a comment about it, and said they were mad you said your coochie was tight...exactly as I stated in the summary.

2) Like I said, the convo had moved on to childbirth and whatnot. Even Jones and Wonder were participating in THAT convo, but you kept going with the mad/loose coochie/bowel movements crap. Even when Wonder said she was done, you tried to turn that into an argument about how she only stopped talking to you cuz she had nothing to say.

3) I clearly said she SAID she didn't know about the tampon issue, not that she accidentally bought it up.

I have no problem with you, and it wasn't my intention for my unofficial summary to seem "biased" as you put it. I just stated what happened from MY perception.

Okay, fine.

1) You said I was arguing but you conveniently left out them calling me "sad" "If I that that increases my value." I said the summary was biased because after I said it was a joke and people insulted me you still made it seem like I was the one started arguments. You left out their insults and you left out me stating that what I said was a joke.

2) People did start talking about childbirth in some post and people were still talking about the whole coochie debacle in some posts as well. You make it seem as though people can only talk about one topic at a time. Every post I made was in response to people talking about that. I didn't respond to anyone talking about childbirth. People were still talking to me and I definitely stopped talking to Wonderland until she came back but still wasn't being real.

3) You said that she said she didn't know but you didn't explain how obvious it was that the whole things was planned for pages and bucked up by different people until she finally let on what they were talking about. A person who read your summary might really get the impression that something different took place in this thread than what actually took place.

So maybe what I posted wasn't correction per se, but rather clarification. But the thread is still here. It's pretty juicy for anyone who wants to read for themselves. Big smile

Ain't nobody got time for that.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 7:28pm
Nooooobody!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Yall still arguing with Star??????

CTFUUUUUU! OOH LAWRRRRD! THAT BEAR!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 7:33pm

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i didnt address you though i just said that this is similar to the way it is when youre arguing with a child or mentally challenged person... 
have you ever kinda argued with one? you always end up agreeing with and apologizing to them 

like these women are bitches.. they do not back down.. but they really tried to just end things with you.. but you just wont let it happen. 

I'm pretty sure it ended three or four pages ago so...why are you still talking about it? I mean you just shaded the hell out of me after the entire situation had calmed down. And then you said I needed to have the last word but you keep responding. You can have the last word. Take it. Please.

*exits*

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i didnt address you though i just said that this is similar to the way it is when youre arguing with a child or mentally challenged person... 
have you ever kinda argued with one? you always end up agreeing with and apologizing to them 

like these women are bitches.. they do not back down.. but they really tried to just end things with you.. but you just wont let it happen. 

I'm pretty sure it ended three or four pages ago so...why are you still talking about it? I mean you just shaded the hell out of me after the entire situation had calmed down. And then you said I needed to have the last word but you keep responding. You can have the last word. Take it. Please.

*exits*

Lmfao you are wrong for that!
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 7:43pm
LOLCry
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 7:45pm
Midna, whhhhhy?!CryLOL
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 8:43pm

star does not know when to stop

I enjoyed her pms back and forth in her RIP thread

I was like damn, she will just keep on going
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

star does not know when to stop

I was like damn, she will just keep on going

thats what gave it away
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:10am
Dammit MidnaCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 100>