BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

spinoff : Feminine hygiene

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 100>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.36  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:31am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Lol explain faking a nut Afro

you go through all the motions of having a nut with out a nut ..

i just wanted to get out 'fore i actually got lost
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:31am
Afro, you musta been having sex with the vaginal fart problem from Dr. Oz.Stern Smile
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:32am

"I orgasmed with ejaculating" or he got some warm liquid ice cream and slipped it in. LOL
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:33am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

why would anyone be mad at a woman's vagina being tight?
I'm tight. My ex couldn't get it in. Now get mad, ya'll. Go wild.

cause they size queens on here and they hating...they mad they need anaconda to feel anything....shouts out to u for having that grip tho

Thunder why you come in here with this on tonight
Why?

im just saying Jones...the ladies in here getting on Derri and I guess SN cause they got that snapback...they mad they need a baby arm to feel anything??? they just need to get their coochie game up before they get anymore loose

Somebody fought with Derri? Where? LOL You know she was playing, right?
 Heck, SN denied when a poster called Jones' and I cats tight. We could have assumed she was mad, but we didn't despite how awkward her comment was.

Read the thread before you talk, dude. Tongue

TH? How would I know if your cats were tight or not? When did I say your cats were not tight? I immediately said it was a joke even thought it should have been obvious for the above reasons. People actually took that seriously which is exactly why I said you were mad. And then people keep telling me I am doing the most by saying people are mad when we are still making references and calling all tyes of names based a a couple of jocular posts. How long did I talk about it? How long did others talk about it AFTER I said it was a joke? Who's mad again?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:33am
Uh uh wouldn't have slipped by me.

I like to experience the aftermath.

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:34am
lmfao
When he comes home in a couple hours I'll feed him the sugar cookie and ask him to describe in his own words just how Bermuda Triangley tight my exotical Caribbean voodoo puddy is, and I'll report back. Hope ya'll heauxz get real mad.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:34am
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:35am

TH? How would I know if your cats were tight or not? When did I say your cats were not tight? I immediately said it was a joke even thought it should have been obvious for the above reasons. People actually took that seriously which is exactly why I said you were mad. And then people keep telling me I am doing the most by saying people are mad when we are still making references and calling all tyes of names based a a couple of jocular posts. How long did I talk about it? How long did others talk about it AFTER I said it was a joke? Who's mad again?
[/QUOTE]

I thought you let it goConfused
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:35am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

"I orgasmed with ejaculating" or he got some warm liquid ice cream and slipped it in. LOL
who really checks a dudes condom after he busts?

besides, i always water test my sh*t anyway, just to be sure too
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:37am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Afro, you musta been having sex with the vaginal fart problem from Dr. Oz.Stern Smile

you know how you plan to spend the night but then the sex so bad you start thinking of how to get outta there early?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 100>
  Share Topic