BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

spinoff- experimenting with harder ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 11:27pm
when I was on my health craze I inadvertently tried 5-htp and weed.

That ish was crazy. I was taking so many vitamins/supplements, it took a while to figure out what was giving me the reaction.
Sponsored Links

dazed& View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dazed& Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i tried mdma once when i was 18 or maybe the same mth as my 18th bday.  it was the early 2000's so i wasn't really aware of what it was.

it was the most amazing experience of my life.  i feel like my brain was releasing extra dopamine for 2-3 days.  I felt fantastic.  i'm glad i tried it when i was young bc i don't think my brain could handle it now.  i'm never doing it again.  i'd pop half a pill if i won the lottery tho.  

Mdma (pure Molly) is absolutely beautiful
LSD was a life changing experience but I've only found the real stuff that one time and have given up with all the fake stuff going around now.
Haven't done shrooms but plan to, and same for dmt.
As a rule I won't do anything that is proven to be physically addictive or that has high death rates(ex. Heroin,coke, pcp, etc) . I'm not much of a fan of alcohol either

Though this opinion probably isn't gonna be popular, I feel like people should be able to explore other realms of consciousness as long as they are fully aware of what they are getting themselves into. I've thoroughly researched the crap out ofevery mind altering substance I've consumed to know what to expect, proper dosage, what not to do, how to prevent/minimize negative side effects, etc. I also make sure that I am in the proper setting when under the influence. Though I personally have not had any bad experiences with these drugs I don't go around trying to convince others to try them because it's not for everyone.

Totally gonna get judged but whatever, it's the internet.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by dazed& dazed& wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i tried mdma once when i was 18 or maybe the same mth as my 18th bday.  it was the early 2000's so i wasn't really aware of what it was.

it was the most amazing experience of my life.  i feel like my brain was releasing extra dopamine for 2-3 days.  I felt fantastic.  i'm glad i tried it when i was young bc i don't think my brain could handle it now.  i'm never doing it again.  i'd pop half a pill if i won the lottery tho.  

Mdma (pure Molly) is absolutely beautiful
LSD was a life changing experience but I've only found the real stuff that one time and have given up with all the fake stuff going around now.
Haven't done shrooms but plan to, and same for dmt.
As a rule I won't do anything that is proven to be physically addictive or that has high death rates(ex. Heroin,coke, pcp, etc) . I'm not much of a fan of alcohol either

Though this opinion probably isn't gonna be popular, I feel like people should be able to explore other realms of consciousness as long as they are fully aware of what they are getting themselves into. I've thoroughly researched the crap out ofevery mind altering substance I've consumed to know what to expect, proper dosage, what not to do, how to prevent/minimize negative side effects, etc. I also make sure that I am in the proper setting when under the influence. Though I personally have not had any bad experiences with these drugs I don't go around trying to convince others to try them because it's not for everyone.

Totally gonna get judged but whatever, it's the internet.

I had heard of LSD parties among all types of people in the 60s.  I wasn't really curious until I saw an episode of Mad Men that explored it.  It was really interesting to learn about how acute people were of the levels of consciousness they were exploring.

i don't think i'm brave enough to try shrooms or lsd.  i'm not about hallucinations.  i don't trust it.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 11:47pm
I've never tried hard drugs and I don't want to.  I don't really like smoking weed (and it doesn't have much of an effect on me, anyway, other than to calm my naturally high-strung ass down).  I don't like getting drunk very much because of how I feel in the morning.  The strongest stuff I've had were the super-strong painkillers in the hospital (the IV ones that you press a button to administer), and I hated it.

I'm good.
dazed& View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dazed& Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 11:51pm
well the amount of hallucinations you get really depends on the dosage. i just took two normal hits i guess which is considered a small/medium dose, so i didnt get many hallucinations but my visual perception changed. really lsd and shrooms are about so much more than the visuals. i feel like visuals are the least important-just a cool side effect. after i took it i felt like people that took it just to "see trippy sh!t" honestly didn't deserve it because real lsd is so hard to find and those people are taking it for granted. 

its not for those who aren't in a good mental state because it definitely amplifies whatever mood you are in/ brings up any repressed emotions. but i had so many valuable epiphanies and just thought so much about EVERYTHING that day. seriously it is hard to put into words. its just hours of journeying through your mind and really picking your own brain, as well as everything happening around you/ in society. of course people have bad trips if they aren't ready for that but mine was absolutely beautiful.

i came out of it with such an appreciation for life and everything that ive been fortunate enough to have and such an understanding for everything. that time i spent with my thoughts that day has seriously changed my mindset for the better- and that happened in december. i'd been told that it was very spiritual but i just brushed it off as hippie bullsh!t. they weren't lying at all. when it was all over i felt like my life had just begun. 

Edited by dazed& - Apr 17 2013 at 12:12am
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 4:33am
I did some mushrooms and was utterly disappointed. Nothing happened at all. I remember eating a hamburger and going to bed afterwards. My friend did some once and said she saw rainbows and sh*t, all I saw was my ugly ass wallpaper.

I would try it again
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 5:21am
My former roommate did shrooms once, and she acted such an ass I want no parts of it .

She kept leaning over our 3rd floor railing talkin bout "the clouds were calling her". She wanted to go to campus cuz she said the squirrels were always trying to talk to her, and now she would be able to understand them.

I'm straaaaaaight.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 6:55am
I grew my own weed once, it would stink outside my house every time the weed blew. I think I got a good 4 feet before I called it a day.

Good site for trip reports http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp_front.shtml

Edited by Prazol60 - Apr 17 2013 at 6:56am
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 8:31am
My limit stops at alcohol. Everything else yall can keep it.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 8:33am
Originally posted by dazed& dazed& wrote:

well the amount of hallucinations you get really depends on the dosage. i just took two normal hits i guess which is considered a small/medium dose, so i didnt get many hallucinations but my visual perception changed. really lsd and shrooms are about so much more than the visuals. i feel like visuals are the least important-just a cool side effect. after i took it i felt like people that took it just to "see trippy sh!t" honestly didn't deserve it because real lsd is so hard to find and those people are taking it for granted. 

its not for those who aren't in a good mental state because it definitely amplifies whatever mood you are in/ brings up any repressed emotions. but i had so many valuable epiphanies and just thought so much about EVERYTHING that day. seriously it is hard to put into words. its just hours of journeying through your mind and really picking your own brain, as well as everything happening around you/ in society. of course people have bad trips if they aren't ready for that but mine was absolutely beautiful.

i came out of it with such an appreciation for life and everything that ive been fortunate enough to have and such an understanding for everything. that time i spent with my thoughts that day has seriously changed my mindset for the better- and that happened in december. i'd been told that it was very spiritual but i just brushed it off as hippie bullsh!t. they weren't lying at all. when it was all over i felt like my life had just begun. 
Confused 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>