Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spinoff: Ever dated someone who was depressed?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

You made me spit out my sweet potato fries LOL

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

BWOM could start a thead about a pregnant albino pygmi going into labor because she got hit in the head by a piece of comet debris, while walking her pet rataroo in Yosemite National Park, where she was looking for the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow that came out after a tornado, and PurpH would know somebody (or know somebody that know somebody) that that very same thing had happened too.

no hijack...but what do u put on sweet potato fries?
ketchup?
or is there no sauce that matches this?
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:25pm
I made a sweet potato fries thread; there were a lot of great ideas for what to put on them. I know someone who likes them (lol)

Edited by PurpleHaze - Dec 02 2012 at 7:26pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:27pm
i make a butter/brown sugar sauce for my sweet potato fries...
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:28pm
Yes. He was depressed and told me how he thought about suicide when He was younger. He could down a whole bottle of Hen in one sitting, straight. When I broke up with him he flipped and physically assaulted me. Looking back, there were so many signs that were given that he needed help but love and stupidity is a mofo.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:29pm
I forgot about another guy I talked to that had mental problems but he wasn't depressed. I think he had schizophrenia. I should have know something was wrong when he kept saying that I was a witch and the date of my birthday was the numbers of the devil. Disapprove

It got so bad that his parents checked him into a mental hospital and he would call me every day asking me if I can hear his thought. I quickly changed my number after he told me that when he got out he was going to visit me......
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I do

Uhm-hmm.......
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:30pm
you doubt me? lol
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:35pm
I believe everything I read on BHM.

*yep nod gif*
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:36pm
Nuttin' Stern Smile

I would like to figure this out tho...

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

You made me spit out my sweet potato fries LOL

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

BWOM could start a thead about a pregnant albino pygmi going into labor because she got hit in the head by a piece of comet debris, while walking her pet rataroo in Yosemite National Park, where she was looking for the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow that came out after a tornado, and PurpH would know somebody (or know somebody that know somebody) that that very same thing had happened too.

no hijack...but what do u put on sweet potato fries?
ketchup?
or is there no sauce that matches this?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:55pm
I could have stayed (at least longer) if he had been willing to get help. He didn't wanna talk to a professional or anything tho. He was content to just wallow in his grief, and make me listen to how miserable he was.

Sucked cuz he was AMAZING before all that came to light. He was the only man.I genuinely wanted to marry and have children with.

Then everything went left...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>