Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spinoff: Ever dated someone who was depressed?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:09pm
not to thread jack but, RT, are you gonna do another "best music of 20xx" thread again, bruh?

jr.
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:10pm
i recently briefly talked to someone who was depressed. i think i could have worked with him but then again maybe it didnt work out because of that. Kudos to the baby mama he went back to tho. Better her than me.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

not to thread jack but, RT, are you gonna do another "best music of 20xx" thread again, bruh?

jr.

Prolly not. I got a real job nowLOL.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:12pm
BWOM could start a thead about a pregnant albino pygmi going into labor because she got hit in the head by a piece of comet debris, while walking her pet rataroo in Yosemite National Park, where she was looking for the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow that came out after a tornado, and PurpH would know somebody (or know somebody that know somebody) that that very same thing had happened too.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:15pm
Depression is so common. Maybe 8 out of 10 bhm posters are probably going through it right now. 

I don't think I have ever dated anyone truly depressed, just down in the dumps because life was playing up at that particular moment. 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:19pm
You made me spit out my sweet potato fries LOL

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

BWOM could start a thead about a pregnant albino pygmi going into labor because she got hit in the head by a piece of comet debris, while walking her pet rataroo in Yosemite National Park, where she was looking for the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow that came out after a tornado, and PurpH would know somebody (or know somebody that know somebody) that that very same thing had happened too.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:19pm
about 1 out of every 10
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:20pm
@zsazsa, you think? i feel like people confuse the emotion of sadness with depression.

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 02 2012 at 7:21pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I do
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:21pm
Yep they do ^^^
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System