Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Spinoff: Ever been Catfished? Has this been done?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Spinoff: Ever been Catfished? Has this been done?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spinoff: Ever been Catfished? Has this been done?
    Posted: May 03 2013 at 8:42pm
Have you ever been catfished? Or have you ever catfished someone? Or what's your general, 1st chatroom experience?

So the "Do you remember your first time thread" got me thinking of the one time I was in a long distance online internet relationship Cry

I was 12/13 and I met him in a chatroom. He lived in MI. I told him I was 14 and had a 8 month old (He said he had a child, so I wanted to relate to him :( (mind you, I was still very much a virgin Ouch) We spoke everyday, I would tell him I loved him and he'd say the same (yeah I was lame). He sent me a pic (cutie) I never sent mine though, kept coming up with excuses LOL

He lived in MI, was 16,  and had a son. I was thinking of this the other day and tried to log into my old AOL acct, but them b*tches closed it Cry

Aaron Williams if you're out there, how you been boo?? CryLOL
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:02pm

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Have you ever been catfished? Or have you ever catfished someone? Or what's your general, 1st chatroom experience?

So the "Do you remember your first time thread" got me thinking of the one time I was in a long distance online internet relationship Cry

I was 12/13 and I met him in a chatroom. He lived in MI. I told him I was 14 and had a 8 month old (He said he had a child, so I wanted to relate to him :( (mind you, I was still very much a virgin Ouch) We spoke everyday, I would tell him I loved him and he'd say the same (yeah I was lame). He sent me a pic (cutie) I never sent mine though, kept coming up with excuses LOL

He lived in MI, was 16,  and had a son. I was thinking of this the other day and tried to log into my old AOL acct, but them b*tches closed it Cry

Aaron Williams if you're out there, how you been boo?? CryLOL

no I can't say that I have

Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:06pm
Only catfish I deal with comes topped with hotsauce & mustard in between some lightbread.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:07pm
Not a catfish but I had a yahoo boo when I was 13. Common for the children of the 90's
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Not a catfish but I had a yahoo boo when I was 13. Common for the children of the 90's
This.
I met a pedophile. I was 13/4. He was 25/6. He wanted to meet me. SMH. I still remember his name too. He sent me inappropriate photos and had inappropriate conversations with me. I still remember her asked me what my vulva looked like, specifically if it was puffy and if I had hair yet.Dead I was such an idiot. Luckily nothing came of it.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:12pm
Chat rooms were a pervs paradise.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 10:52pm
LOL @ the pointless FTP

1. I don't poof
2. You can't edit after a certain period of time

@Jones It sure was. I remember this married man trying to get with me, via chat,  and the entire time I tried to play marriage counselor Lol. He stopped talking to me in .2 seconds  LOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 11:21pm
I catfished a girl before just to find out info. I got bored quickly and stopped.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 12:13am
I had so many "boyfriends" on AOL.
I've never been catfished though cause I utilize skype.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>