Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Spinoff DoU Use Hands or ToiletBrush 2Clean Toilet
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Spinoff DoU Use Hands or ToiletBrush 2Clean Toilet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 12:56am
I use the toilet wand for inside and disposable sponge for outside
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 2:14am

Edited by Lilaca - Jun 23 2013 at 2:16am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 3:33am
Toilet brush, but I only use em once. I hate the thought of dookey germs festering in the brush just sitting there.

I don't think I could bear to put my hand in the toilet even if it was to clean.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 5:38am
Both. I use the brush for the inside and a scrubby sponge for the outside.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 5:41am
@shady. I feel you. I used to use the disposable toilet scrubbers but I haven't been able to find them lately. I had to break down and buy a regular brush. I can't stand it.
yellalady08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellalady08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 6:27am
Where do you all keep your toilet brush or plunger? I heard it is not "tasteful" for lack of a better word...to keep it next to the toilet.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 6:27am
I just dump in a cup of bleach and let it sit there for the whole day while I'm off to work.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 7:05am
Originally posted by yellalady08 yellalady08 wrote:

Where do you all keep your toilet brush or plunger? I heard it is not "tasteful" for lack of a better word...to keep it next to the toilet.
My toilet brush came with a little bowl so I keep it in there.  I put the plunger in an old bucket.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 8:08am
my hands with pine Sol and bleach. Its coming from MT ass so ain't no big deal. It ain't like I'm hand cleaning a public toilet. I use the wand for the inner bowl tho. 
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 8:18am

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I just dump in a cup of bleach and let it sit there for the whole day while I'm off to work.

This...bleach takes care of everything. No extra scrubbing needed. Clap

I clean the seat with Clorox wipes.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon