BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spinoff: Can an SO be taken?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:50am
This S.O. can not be taken and the only way someone could take him is if he wanted to go.  

Edited by ThatGurlD - Dec 22 2012 at 11:59am
Sponsored Links

uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:51am
Yes, but if the person is in a functional and happy relationship, I think it would take an incredibly manipulative and patient person to do it.  No matter how good a SO is for you, the fact remains that no one can be everything to you. 
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:51am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Yes, you can take someone else's S/O...i believe that MOST people aren't happy in their current relationships and are just sticking to their comfort zone until someone "better" comes along anyway.  I think a lot of people already have one foot out the door.  When i say Most, i am not talking 99%...more like 70%.

This post made me sad.  I know what you mean too.  I blame the media.  Ain't nothing better coming most of the time.  If people spent as much time making their relationships great as they do wishing they were better, it'd be a whole other story.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:52am
Originally posted by lovelife lovelife wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

no. you can't take someone from a place they didn't already want to leave, imo. 

lol, so... changing the wording makes people feel better?
mmkay.

LOL LOL but you aren't taking them. like "you can't **** the willing"

what's the bleeped out stuff?
the whole point of "taking" someone is to make their current situation look miserable.
once you make them want to leave, just insert yourself into that picture. lol. 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:52am
Sure.
Aren't there cultures where if you rape a chick she has to marry you?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Sure.
Aren't there cultures where if you rape a chick she has to marry you?

They have cultures that still do this? I believe it was like that in Biblical days.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:54am

taking someone involves, IMO, a person ENDING things with the person they are with and choosing to be with another person instead. 

in most cases what I see however, is that the person cheats, gets caught and is dumped, and THEN moves on to the next. to me this isn't taking, it's picking up trash that someone else discarded and claiming it as a prize. 

lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:55am

no. you can't take someone from a place they didn't already want to leave, imo. 

lol, so... changing the wording makes people feel better?
mmkay.

LOL LOL but you aren't taking them. like "you can't **** the willing"

what's the bleeped out stuff?
the whole point of "taking" someone is to make their current situation look miserable.
once you make them want to leave, just insert yourself into that picture. lol. 

r*pe. i don't like that word.
and that's some really shady ish.
sounds like you've done it before flow LOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:57am
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Yes, you can take someone else's S/O...i believe that MOST people aren't happy in their current relationships and are just sticking to their comfort zone until someone "better" comes along anyway.  I think a lot of people already have one foot out the door.  When i say Most, i am not talking 99%...more like 70%.

This post made me sad.  I know what you mean too.  I blame the media.  Ain't nothing better coming most of the time.  If people spent as much time making their relationships great as they do wishing they were better, it'd be a whole other story.

amen, i feel the same way.  no one wants to work with what they have...this same mentality permeates the way ppl feel about their jobs, physical appearance, etc...just put in some effort and things will work.  
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 11:57am
nah @ lovelife.
but im the exception to the rule. my baby aint goin nowhere. Cool
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures