Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SPINOFF April  about ya girl scammin update pg 6
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

SPINOFF April about ya girl scammin update pg 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910

Author
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by fabulouslacewig fabulouslacewig wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/user/haircrazy92
Found this in one of the comments on the vids.Don't know if anyone else caught this.

OMG, now I'm more than convinced she's nuts!!!! Pinch
Sponsored Links

ilovepink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovepink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2010 at 3:08am
I ordered a Virgin Indian Remy from her and was ignored email after email. I was a senior in highschool at that time, so I was 17 & my mom called furious, left several respectful voice mails, but you could tell she was furious. I paid about $400 for the wig! Major rip off but that was my first unit and I knew nothing about any of this. I was wearing single braids before that, and I have bad exczema which caused my hair to fall out again. I was in desperate need because I had cheerleading, and as you know.. I couldn't wear a hat. After I mad a topic bad mouthing her to this forum, she tried to save herself and finally sent me the wig, which definitely was too big, too Barbie dolls shiny. I put that wig in the closet and bought another unit from Xquizite, a light yaki. Hadn't taken it out until last year, and I only did that because I was at my wits ends and needed something.

She knew my situation, knew how desperately I needed the unit and still took her sweet precious time sending my unit; as if she probably wouldn't have if it weren't for me bad mouthing her on about how much of a scam she is. God is watching & she'll get hers... you never know, she could be getting it right now. She should thank her lucky stars she hasn't been sued, but she hasn't ripped off the wrong person yet I'm guessing
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2010 at 3:20am
wow she keeps it trill loves her.

Edited by stardaqueenb23 - Jan 29 2010 at 3:20am
purpleredrose View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpleredrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2010 at 11:46am
Confused
jonessamwanda46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonessamwanda46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2010 at 2:11pm
Love it! I'm appreciative because I am new. Unit should be done by Feb 3rd. I am loving all the info I am getting from You tube and this board. Thanks. Wink
ncimfabulous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncimfabulous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2010 at 2:17pm
I had never watched her video before lol BUT NOW I'M HOOKED.....HOOKED she is sooo funny love it and the smoke just coming up on the edge of the screen lol.
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2010 at 7:41am
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 5:53pm
http://www.justice.gov/usao/nm/press-releases/2014/Feb/66%20-%202014-02-24_zayas_pr.html

sophie is in jail, 

Sophia Monique Zayas Pleads Guilty to Child Abuse Resulting
in Great Bodily Injury and Subsequent Death of Infant

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 5:19am
good for her.  humph.
Ladykmp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladykmp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 3:05pm
Wow.....it's such a tragedy that was 100% preventable. If only the husband wasn't so enamored with his psychotic wife. I wonder who has the living child?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic