Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SPINOFF April  about ya girl scammin update pg 6
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

SPINOFF April about ya girl scammin update pg 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nikeia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikeia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 3:43am
lol
Sponsored Links

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 4:48am
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

im sorry if muffinismylover is a member then she knew about this chile who is runnin amonk!!! i mean for real............come on give me a break!!1 jezzzzzus!
Exactly then you should have known.. but i know how many it was b/c there was a thread about it.. and all that brought from her didn't have a complaint they actually got their wigs and SAID SO in Pink's thread.. and Pink got her's.. I think one  member didn't from that incident.. and since then WE ALL KNEW b/c the owner of LACECONNECTWIGS sent out a bulliten report about her when she booted her off the site THAN THERE WAS ANOTHER LONG ASS THREAD and Candy LCW came on here and stated her opinion AGAIN... and she does have a child and one that died we talked about that too.. she ain't making that kind of money that she's totally supporting her husband, that's why she's changing names b/c folks KNOW she's scamming..  ITS ALL BEEN DONE B4.. this ain't brand new..

Edited by sexibeach - Dec 28 2009 at 4:55am
happy2binformed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy2binformed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 9:10am
SMH, this is a shame. I hope they put her a$$ in jail!
fabulouslacewig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fabulouslacewig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 9:19am
Uh ohhhh they gonna take the money from yo pockets and yo AZZZZZ....LOL
fabulouslacewig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fabulouslacewig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 9:25am
http://www.youtube.com/user/haircrazy92

Found this in one of the comments on the vids.Don't know if anyone else caught this.
Bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 9:47am
Uh Yeah..She's CRAZY!!!!^^^
kellbells View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellbells Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 9:54am
Originally posted by mdavis9020 mdavis9020 wrote:

Annnddd......here is a link to a vid where this Sophie is saying that that she is starting on Aprils wig.......she says that it will be ready in 6 days ( i think this is supposed to be the synthetic one)

Blah at this bischDead

Why are you making someone three wigs when they only want paid for one, she makes no sense...

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 9:57am
Who Stole Sophies hairline. Why is it that weird color.
Lady09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 10:20am
Wacko
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 10:32am
Oh boy...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style