Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SPINOFF April  about ya girl scammin update pg 6
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedSPINOFF April about ya girl scammin update pg 6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Tressa View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2009 at 8:37pm
the horse s out of the barn...too many people have been burned bySophie and are more than happy to help "get" her.  Remember the husband got involved and his CO..is that correct?  His boss  got involved and people got their money back..I think it was PInk, Socalover and someone else. She went at me like I took her money because I asked ?'s???  I also said at that time she was acting abnormal...I still think playing with someone's money and trust is like playing with dynamite....
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2009 at 9:25pm
Did anyone ever think that maybe she and her husband are no longer together due to the past incident?  The past incident involving his CO may have cause more than a few issues in their marriage.  Heck, they may not even be together.  I mean damn, she bold than a mofo if she and he are still together and she continues to run scams knowing the risk to him and his military career. 
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2009 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Tressa Tressa wrote:

the horse s out of the barn...too many people have been burned bySophie and are more than happy to help "get" her.  Remember the husband got involved and his CO..is that correct?  His boss  got involved and people got their money back..I think it was PInk, Socalover and someone else. She went at me like I took her money because I asked ?'s???  I also said at that time she was acting abnormal...I still think playing with someone's money and trust is like playing with dynamite....
her husband didn't get involved, she came on here and posted in the thread and sent the wig to pink he husband didn't have nothing to do with Pink getting her wig.. for all we know he never knew a thing about this incident.. i understand folks want their money back BUT I DON'T SEE NOBODY ON THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW that's been ripped off.. miss april ain't on BHM . its still not right to mess with this man's job over a wig he doesn't even know about or have nothing to do with that.. its still breaking the rules to post private information.. its his information he ain't got NOTHING to do with this.. she probably been tricking him, i think its wrong to mess with this man in the military fighting for the damn country and ya harassing him over some hair for a NON MEMBER who ain't on here.. just b/c ya found a video about her ripping off someone we don't know.. i think she was right ot make the video but ya taking this to another level...

Edited by sexibeach - Dec 27 2009 at 9:55pm
AshleysMom View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2009 at 10:01pm
I might feel differently if they had children to support.  The children would be the innocent victims.  As far as I know, they don't.   If the husband is enjoying the profits of crime, he is guilty as well.  They are married and that creates a legal partnership.  He might be responsible for paying back that money whether he knew about it or not.

Is she hiding her criminal career from him?  Who knows, better yet.... who cares?
It's not a matter of  "a wig".  It's a matter of principle.
Futhermore, the military does not abitrarily chop off limbs.  They may or may not investigate.  If he is truly not guilty there will be no penalties.  If he is found guilty, he is supposed to suffer penalties like everybody else in the same position.
AshleysMom View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2009 at 10:04pm
We do not know how many members bought from her and either didn't receive anything or didn't get what they paid for.  There is no requirement that anybody must check in with BHM if Sophia cheated them out of money. 

Sophia is pleading with the public in her cross-complaint video, when she should be giving that girl her money back.
TheSecret View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2009 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Tressa Tressa wrote:

her husband didn't get involved, she came on here and posted in the thread and sent the wig to pink he husband didn't have nothing to do with Pink getting her wig.. for all we know he never knew a thing about this incident.. i understand folks want their money back BUT I DON'T SEE NOBODY ON THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW that's been ripped off.. miss april ain't on BHM . its still not right to mess with this man's job over a wig he doesn't even know about or have nothing to do with that.. its still breaking the rules to post private information.. its his information he ain't got NOTHING to do with this.. she probably been tricking him, i think its wrong to mess with this man in the military fighting for the damn country and ya harassing him over some hair for a NON MEMBER who ain't on here.. just b/c ya found a video about her ripping off someone we don't know.. i think she was right ot make the video but ya taking this to another level...
April is a member, she doesn't post but she lurks
Tressa View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2009 at 11:41pm
....'sides this is what happened before.  AM is correct..  IF A+B is joined together as C relationship.  C is liable for all agreements and actions.  In one of the videos, she says..that's my husband being silly as his arm crosses the screen.  WE respect what he may be doing, but she needs to be on "lock".  and he has healthcare!!Sophie invites almost teases ...about being caught. She is not afraid of nobody.  If  she wasn't ripping folks off, there would be no discussion.   It's her that should be protecting her partner, we shouldn't be subject to deciding who is/is not deferred from suspicion.  While we get on here and talk, others lurk.  It is very embarassing to be conned, people just go away MAD!!.   Sophie has been banned from forums, ebay..etc, and ecetera...I think she's ill.  No healthy mind would continue to do this!! Rememebr Am she said she lost her kids at one time,,,,,, BHM  helps all of us because we share info UNEDITED...

Edited by Tressa - Dec 27 2009 at 11:44pm
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 12:08am
im sorry if muffinismylover is a member then she knew about this chile who is runnin amonk!!! i mean for real............come on give me a break!!1 jezzzzzus!
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 12:17am
AsianCaramel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2009 at 3:07am
LOL Yes, i'm wearing my  SASSY SECRETS FULL LACE WIG WHERE YOU CAN GET A WIG WHEN YOU PAY FOR IT, YOU WILL GET YO' WIG!

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic