Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Spinny: Question about bringing back BHM?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 7:42pm
Won't be surprised if an ad shows up in this thread as well LOL btw, it took me about 12 times to post this. tired of having to copy my entire message just in case it doesn't go through, because you end up having to retype everything again.

WHAT I FEEL LIKE DOING TO MY LAPTOP WHEN THIS HAPPENS:
Sponsored Links

Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 8:51am
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Won't be surprised if an ad shows up in this thread as well LOL
btw, it took me about 12 times to post this. tired of having to copy my
entire message just in case it doesn't go through, because you end up
having to retype everything again.

WHAT I FEEL LIKE DOING TO MY LAPTOP WHEN THIS HAPPENS:

This is exactly why I quit posting. Everytime I try to post a thread it gets an error code and you have to retype everything. I only go through the trouble of copy and pasting from my note pad when I need to get rid of something in m2m.

Edited by Milanni Parys - Jul 14 2014 at 8:53am
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:46am
I was having the same problem and I took someones suggestion and i use f2.blackhairmedia.com but I cant change my avi to a personal pic for like 2yrs and admin never responds
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 4:13pm

Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 6:05pm
sometimes I feel like BHM has just been abandoned to the birds...like an abandoned warehouse being taken over by looters....smh.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:46pm
Daymarme pmed me this morining and every time I tried to reply I got a error message, after 5 times I said phuck this. 

I still will help people if they pm me and sometimes I will initiate the PM, I am really not evil I shant entertain people up to sneakery and weave snake charms. Honestly lately you side eye threads like what is their motive and I dont like feeling that way. 

I get so many pms with people 'acting' like they want help only to see 4 pms later they they are starting a new hair company and want suggestions for vendors . Confused Chile I dont have time for that cause you dont know what to with school refund check.  Then when I respond and say I will gladly be your consultant at the low BHM friend rate of $200 per hour all of sudden they dont want my input. When it was free you wanted it, now not so much huh??? 

Sometimes I think the ones that have been around for a minute have the done it all seen it all syndrome.  I mean its only so many ways to slay a side part and I can bleach knots in my sleep now so its like whateves. I thought once I got my EP I would reach some magical hair nirvana but im still buying hair and I didnt think it was unicornian as once claimed. To be honest Im quite happy with my light yaki from china that I got at the fraction of my ep.

Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 11:44pm
^^ and I was looking so forward to your reply, lol. It's cool girlie, I know how it goes with those error messages sometimes. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 1:10pm
I replied Embarrassed
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 1:17pm
Got it girl. Thanks!!! :-)
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 8:20pm
People that want to post an Ad should do so where the owners of this board requested them to do so. (Pay for it)

Going off topic a bit.

I feel that the other half should be able to post and ask questions freely as long as it does not break the rules that the owners have set in place or offend another individual.

If you can't post and ask questions what is the point? You can't keep what you have unless you are willing to give something away! Growth~

I have seen people ask a question on here and pretty much get flamed for it. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

We all had to start from somewhere right?

There is always something we can learn regardless of our age and the time we have been hanging around on this board.

This place is about Hair and Hair Care...the only motive I have to come here is to learn something or share something about the hair industry.Smile

Edited by realvirginhair - Jul 25 2014 at 8:24pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic