Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Spinny: Question about bringing back BHM?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spinny: Question about bringing back BHM?
    Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 12:57pm
My question and suggestion is inspired by the awesome thread started by Blac1Chyna.

How does the BHM forum operate? By any chance could the mods or admins do a daily sweep of any unnecessary or suspicious solicitations and just remove them?
  Pull them like weeds daily until they give up trying to grow. If they want to advertise, that’s fine, pay a fee and set up as business ad or banner or start or sub forum for business only but require a payment. Whatever works but these pop-up shop solicitations really taint the industry and make it hard for us consumers to take anyone serious anymore.  

If there could be a daily sweep done of these posts or accounts, maybe things could get back to the way it used to be back in the day where BHM was the absolute spot to discuss all things extensions and exchange hair vendor information and experiences. Is that asking for too much? Has this already been discussed or addressed.  Let me know please because I really want to know. 

Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 1:00pm
Amen . I use to share more . Tired of spammers in every topic . I think Admin will put a stop to it . We have so many .Disapprove
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 8:15am
Great topic to discuss. I think if pop-up ads were nipped in the bud, members would be more willing to participate in the threads. I was reading darkbarbie's best hair thread and it was flooded with vendors. That was irritating. Plus I don't get the motivation behind it.
When you post a pop-up ad in a thread it puts you at the bottom of the list of "Vendors I Will Never Order From". It makes you look tacky and unwilling to invest in your business. Thumbs Down

Edited by CallMeLaLa - Jul 10 2014 at 10:17am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 9:25am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Amen . I use to share more . Tired of spammers in every topic . I think Admin will put a stop to it . We have so many .Disapprove
Maybe when hey get back from Vacation
jeli20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jeli20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:14am
Yeh and my thread about "my journey to india for quality hair" was deleted. I was genuinely trying to share my experiences. So they are def monitoring bhm, not sure why all the spammers are still getting to post sooo much om every topic, it's getting ridiculous!
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 12:53pm
Yea it really is...
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 12:59pm
Seems like there are no mods on here
sarah1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sarah1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 11:26pm
bhm got a lots of systerm error...
sometimes i can't even post reply, error error error..... need improvementCry
darkbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote darkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 1:56pm
I stopped posting because of all the error messages
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 2:56pm
i don't post much because of the errors and these wack azz vendors.  I wish there was a spam button where we can delete vendors ourselves
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic