BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Spike Lee Talks "Django Unchained"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 51>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 6:57am
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Well me and the boo was supposed to see it last night but he was a little sick, so we didn't go.

I will make it my business to see it eventually. I'm way past watching movies for pure entertainment btw.

Now I like to look at movies to pick up on things that would go over the heads of average people. The white folks at Hollyweird has this way of throwing subliminals or making mockery of truths and my spirit is able to pick up on it rather quickly.

I do have a bootleg copy of Hidden Colors that I ain't crack open yet. I gotta watch that to see how many fallacies I can pick up on too *rubs chin*

OMG.....WATCH IT. NOW Clap
There is a Hidden Colors 2 out too. Haven't seen that one but the first one was so informative. Everyone (black, white, everyone else Stern Smile) needs to see it pronto.

Ive heard about Hidden Colors.  Maybe I'll order it on amazon..
Sponsored Links

MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 7:38am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

I saw the movie. I can see why Spike would feel that way. Slavery was not a joke as sometimes portrayed in the movie. Especially scene with Jaime wearing thag damn blue suit. Plus I hatd Samuel Jackson always being the character saying ninja all the time. It was still deceng but Spike for once has a point.
sorry for bad spelling, still trying to figure this s3 out

Yeah but he was a bounty hunter , not a valet

it was explained to me that this was actually factual

the clothing was to represent what a valet slave would wear

correct me if I am wrong though

He was a bounty hunter though :-/
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:05am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

I didn't laugh when the white folks in the movie got whipped and shot, but I shooollll was smiling like the cheshire cat Evil Smile

you shoulda laughed.....laughed hard and out loud.Evil Smile

girl this is what i did and white ppl were all up and through that theater, even sitting in front of me...lol i was so annoying..when he was whipping him i was like

"whip him, whip him GOOD!"
and when he was shooting them up, every time i was like "GIT HIM! GIT HIMMMMMMMMM!!!" lmaooo i was so arrogant but i loved it and i gave not one fucc who was annoyed

a couple of times i said things out loud and the audience laughed with me lol
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:06am
Ermm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:10am

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I saw the movie. I can see why Spike would feel that way. Slavery was not a joke as sometimes portrayed in the movie. Especially scene with Jaime wearing thag damn blue suit. Plus I hatd Samuel Jackson always being the character saying ninja all the time. It was still deceng but Spike for once has a point.
sorry for bad spelling, still trying to figure this s3 out

Yeah but he was a bounty hunter , not a valet

it was explained to me that this was actually factual

the clothing was to represent what a valet slave would wear

correct me if I am wrong though

He was a bounty hunter though :-/

umm, he was playing a valet at that point in the movie so he dressed accordingly...........................................
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:11am
@MzCal

I think I called the bounty hunter dude a bails bondsman at least 3 or 4 times up and down this thread lol. Couldn't think of his title or name so I just made something up because I was too lazy to checkLOL

Edited by noneyons - Dec 27 2012 at 9:12am
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:20am
well pretty interesting seeing how the responses have evolved from the original trailer thread
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:22am
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Ermm

why are u Ermming....whats your problem? come sit on santa's lap and tell me what's wrong 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:19am
hairdo i can picture you screaming 'get dat cracka nicca geeeeeeeeet 'iiiiiiim', whilst waving your bucket of popcorn at the screen

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

well pretty interesting seeing how the responses have evolved from the original trailer thread

chu mean?  i think the responses are somewhat the same.....

post da lank.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 51>