Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Spike Lee Talks Django Unchained

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 49>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:01am
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

yeah so.....I noticed Samuel is in this movie.  Does he loose points behind this?  I notice Jamie is gettin' shade.  Quentin is just well....white.  So....does Samuel, Leo and Kerry lose points over this movie?  Were they wrong to take the parts?

lol continuing this thread i see LOL

i love u newdiva lol

*shrugs*LOL  I guess this is something we all need to discuss.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:07am
true....white folks will always have tears for the holocaust.  why? it's a societal thing that involves Jewish people being white themselves and having money to push their agenda.  White folks felt this way before Django was conceived of.  They felt this way during Roots, Glory and Amistad.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:11am
We surviving huh?  I guess so.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:23am
i wish Spike Lee made less commentary and worked on his craft.  i swear that man really thinks his movies uplift black folks.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 6:30am
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Lee, 55, even tangled with another Twitter user who took issue with his Holocaust comparison.

"The goal of the holocaust was death and destruction; the goal of American slavery was tobacco, indigo, rice, and cotton," a post from a user called Rogue Academic read.

"Like Slaves Didn't Die? What Kind Of Academic Are You? And George Washington Didn't Own Slaves Too?" Lee responded.

puss ass cracker
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:57am
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

Good bye Uncle tom is a moviethat needs to be seen

This
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:12am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I want to hear it... all of it

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Well....

I could go in on this and where this stems from between the natives and negroes (who are actually brethren...contrary to what is taught), but most of yall think I'm Wacko anywayz so I'm going to leave that one alone.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:16am
i kinda need people to stop referring the jewish holocaust  as "the holocaust" as if that were the only one of note.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:46am
That's not why

Remember, White Americans barely view Jewish people as "White" anyhow
They just LOVE talking about the Jewish Holocaust because we were the "heroes" in WWII

Americans can talk about that sh*t all day

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

true....white folks will always have tears for the holocaust.  why? it's a societal thing that involves Jewish people being white themselves and having money to push their agenda.  White folks felt this way before Django was conceived of.  They felt this way during Roots, Glory and Amistad.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:49am
And I'm tired of these spooks calling brother Spike Lee a "hater" for spitting the truth.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 49>
  Share Topic