BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Spike Lee Talks "Django Unchained"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 51>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:24pm
no it is not pity.

keep up.. lol
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

no it is not pity.

keep up.. lol

oh Embarrassed
im sleepy and tired of cooking
and this eggnog and celine dion is making this negro sleepy
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:28pm
pity cooking?

i has a frightened.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Not gonna lie, I felt this exact way when I watched a clip from Goodbye Uncle Tom

When the "slaves" were eating food from the pig's slop  and the Indians were just posted in the back, not doing sh*t. Look cool as f*ck as usual Ouch

I was embarrased for my blackness for a split second

Then I wondered... is it better to be dignified and extinct or survivalists and alive?

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

one of the doctors was saying how the indian man could never be a slave because once captured he wouldn't move, eat, talk, fucc, shiit, NOTHING....and that's what made them "unslaveable" but when black ppl were brought up they continued with everything and that's what made it easier...even down to fuccin which is why they started breeding off the women...

that shiit hurt my soul, i was like dayummm
Well....

I could go in on this and where this stems from between the natives and negroes (who are actually brethren...contrary to what is taught), but most of yall think I'm Wacko anywayz so I'm going to leave that one alone.

Anyway, as far as the Natives Americans are concerned, they were the hardest and last nation to be conquered to the point where the white folks needed the help of the Negroes here, the Negroes from the Carribean and the Mexicans to help take them down. So that clip from the movie with the "Indian" being stoic or "stubborn" ain't surprising...

brethren or not.. the majority of native americans before and today, don't like/care about african americans.... many african americans who have native american ancestry have long fought to be claimed as having native american lineage. They have been mocked and denied the benefits that have been given to native americans, land and  retribution from the government etc.. I know u know bout this blaque, even the black americans that have proof that they have strong genitic connection with native americans; are often persecuted and ignored by their native american brethren.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

pity cooking?

i has a frightened.

lol...girl me 2.LOL my in laws and family are trying to throw shade about what im making...i can cook..i just rather dial
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

so is his slave revenge story kinda like the jewish revenge story he did? cause i did like that movie and how the Nazi's burned.

yes it is ...its a revenge type genre film...jamie foxx goes to rescue his wife on a plantation and along the way kills off many slave owners/racist whites

Edited by mrshairdo - Dec 24 2012 at 9:38pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:37pm
on a side note....egg nog is soo good with rum
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:41pm

add some grand marnier...delish!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:44pm
yeah so.....I noticed Samuel is in this movie.  Does he loose points behind this?  I notice Jamie is gettin' shade.  Quentin is just well....white.  So....does Samuel, Leo and Kerry lose points over this movie?  Were they wrong to take the parts?

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 24 2012 at 9:44pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

add some grand marnier...delish!

oh yummmmmmmmyyyy 
thanks Embarrassed LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More