Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Spike Lee is tired yall...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:33am
@ this point whatever Spike Lee says IS relevant and importantClap
this man has put in MUCH WORK tryin to change our minds and lives, even when he made a few bad decisions i SUPPORT him because he cares about the whole situation instead of just his chosen onesWink
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 1:53am
Well its Sucks cause the Heart of NYC has been being eatin up! JUST look at Harlem! Harlem soul is gone almost a Ghost~ But on the other hand I feel like Blacks need to Start moving out of these urban cities and find other cities to build we need our own China City
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 3:26am
Nature...I was thinking the same thing myself but why should we let ourselves be run out?   We could go somewhere else only to have "them" come along and take that too when they decide it's beneficial yet again to move wherever we're at. 

The reason things like this go on is because we are not a strong enough community to fight back.  The Jews left the jewish ghettos because they did better and came up.  They were not pushed out like black folks are. Even now even "white" folks know not to even think they going into a Jewish neighborhood and taking that sh*t over. 

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 3:27am
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

Who fixes the cities after they are gentrified and why didnt tgey fix them before?

The city.  They didn't fix them before because only nig.guhs lived there.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 4:05am

another reason why I don't care for white people
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 6:05am
All I will say is I hate going into brooklyn now, so many memories gone and replaced with coffe and wine shops. It makes me sad to see my aunties face when we walk the hood.

And now whites are starting to take over the west indian parade
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 6:35am

Exactly, pushing Jews out is not even a thought in white people's mind even if they have them by the balls. They learned through hundred of years on how to grab folks by the balls so they can't fight against them. Smh, but we are been integrated for what now 50 years. Yeah, we aren't going to wake up until we have our own inquisition.

mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:00am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Instagram quote

Quote cubalinda18 I absolutely appreciate and respect what you said about gentrification. And as always when a black person speaks candidly about white privilege here come the spin doctors throwing out every adjective to undermine & discredit you. They're calling this a rant so now ppl should just dismiss the statements as facts

I agree with this person

I totally agree.  I've noticed that when Spike black people speaks passionately about anything media calls it a rant.

fixed it for ya
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:06am
I will say this though...in a society that ultimately sees GREEN **chaaching**...something that people who are displaced from these areas aren't stereotyped to have...why wasn't this an expected phenomena?  Why do we even expect THE MAN to look out for the interests of the little brown people anyway?!  Nobody is going to get a little brown people reservation section of NYC.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:06am
Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Instagram quote

Quote cubalinda18 I absolutely appreciate and respect what you said about gentrification. And as always when a black person speaks candidly about white privilege here come the spin doctors throwing out every adjective to undermine & discredit you. They're calling this a rant so now ppl should just dismiss the statements as facts

I agree with this person

I totally agree.  I've noticed that when Spike black people speaks passionately about anything media calls it a rant.

fixed it for ya

LOL thanks.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic