Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sperm Donor must pay child support .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 3:14pm
Uhmmm, I guess they weren't too picky..
Regardless, that's messed up. I feel sorry for him.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 4:09pm
Picky? Girl look at them tho.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Picky? Girl look at them tho.

Words outta mouf.......one of those chicks look like Louie Anderson......LOL
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:35pm
That's messed up. He shouldn't be held responsible. The ex-girlfriend is responsible and the mother shouldn't have named him.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:47pm
He is responsible regardless to what ever paper he signed.

It was his sperm that formed a baby--absolutely no getting around that.  That child has his DNA and no matter what document he signs, he is genetically attached to that kid.

Now did he get burned for "helping out"?  Yep he did.  When you mess up the natural order of things trying to figure out who to blame, who should pay, and who gets "got" gets tricky. *runs and hides from the rocks that will be thrown*
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

We really need to have these laws changed.  The mom who left needs to be the one coming up with child support.
poster of the year
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 12:36am
I wonder if this is going to start a men's rights movement (especially for those men who donate and people can purchase their sperm from online sperm donors online websites). Like a clause that stated purchaser agrees that sperm donor cannot be legally be held responsible for any children.

Edited by QueenBee - Jan 25 2014 at 12:37am
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 8:01am
That lesbian lady is messed up I dont know wh y she didnt just adopt a kid and if I was that guy I would sue her for what idk but I would find something.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:12am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

I wonder if this is going to start a men's rights movement (especially for those men who donate and people can purchase their sperm from online sperm donors online websites). Like a clause that stated purchaser agrees that sperm donor cannot be legally be held responsible for any children.

There is a "men's rights" movement but it's just that females don't give a fucc. LOL  *shrugs*  Most men...well men that I know ...know of it.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:20am
I was trying to catch some end news commentary about him refusing to pay or would rather go to jail.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>