Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

spending $100.00s at Goodwill and dollar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MissDarkEyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissDarkEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:21am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Originally posted by MissDarkEyes MissDarkEyes wrote:

Americans are horders!  I pretty much stopped shopping at goodwill when I was seeing more crap from Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe.  There was a time your could snag so really nice vintage pieces but I guess everyone started getting hip to the game and decided to sell all that stuff on eBay.

Have u been to the ones in the rich, white suburbs? Like Evanston had really nice stuff. They end up giving never opened Chanel stuff to the maids. My great granny was a maid to a Jewish couple in Evanston.

The only one I went to was that "religious" consighnment shop on Dempster & Church...I didn't see no Chanel!  LOL  Mostly American Eagle, Old Navy.  Maybe I need to go deeper in to Evanston for the good stuff!  Or better yet, Wilmette!
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:26am
All 11 pairs of true religion jeans were purchased at good will for $7 each. Some had new tags. I have boys and the knees of their jeans are always non existent. I buy the jeans for $0.50. If I'm not thrift in then I'm buying clothes off season.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:31am
I bought a Fendi clutch for $10 and it was authentic. I was followed around the store buy other shoppers hoping I Would put the bag down. Nopeeeee they failed that day.
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:52am
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

$2 tho....Thumbs Up niiiice!

NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 11:28am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

All 11 pairs of true religion jeans were purchased at good will for $7 each. Some had new tags. I have boys and the knees of their jeans are always non existent. I buy the jeans for $0.50. If I'm not thrift in then I'm buying clothes off season.
LOL Yep, me too!
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 12:38pm

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Americans are horders!  I pretty much stopped shopping at goodwill when I was seeing more crap from Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe.  There was a time your could snag so really nice vintage pieces but I guess everyone started getting hip to the game and decided to sell all that stuff on eBay.

Have u been to the ones in the rich, white suburbs? Like Evanston had really nice stuff. They end up giving never opened Chanel stuff to the maids. My great granny was a maid to a Jewish couple in Evanston.

The only one I went to was that "religious" consighnment shop on Dempster & Church...I didn't see no Chanel!  LOL  Mostly American Eagle, Old Navy.  Maybe I need to go deeper in to Evanston for the good stuff!  Or better yet, Wilmette!

My granny used to hit the whole north suburbs. I was young back then and she's dead now so I can't even say exactly where. Next time I'm in Chicago I'll hit wilmette and Hoffman estates or something. That's a good idea.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic