BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

spending $100.00's at Goodwill and dollar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 2:30pm
I tune out the people that are always crying broke & I keep it moving.
I can't be bothered to worry about other peoples finances Ermm
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 2:38pm
which reminds me i need to go to the good will. i need a chair for my deskBig smile
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 2:53pm
who knows why people do the things that they do. unless they are coming to me asking for money, i really can't be bothered with what people do with their money. i just spent over $500 at a boutique pretty much knowing i aint going to wear half the shyt i just bought. i have a closet full on clothes, lingerie, and shoes that have never been worn. *shrugs* many people don't get it but it makes me happy. i also give a lot of stuff away too. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Can't relate. I've spent $100+ at Good will and $100 at the ddollar store and use it all.
same.
Thrift shopping in general is something I spend a lot of money on.
I wish I found out about it sooner!

Love getting dresses for going out for under $10 and then exchanging it the next time I want a different dress. I only wear a lot of party dresses once so it is very convenient.Embarrassed
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

I could spend $100 at the dollar store on things I actually use......like bath soap, tooth paste, toilet papers.....
I can't buy that cheap toilet paper.  It's gone in about a day, especially if both us females have our cycles at the same time.Embarrassed
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:34pm
I find and purchase many items at the dollar store.  Even Reynolds wrap aluminum foil.  Oh and I can't forget my fabuloso and svelte fabric softener (blue bottle).  I've even bought some nice wine and margarita glasses from there.  Hmphf, don't sleep on the dollar store.
MissDarkEyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissDarkEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:53pm
Americans are horders!  I pretty much stopped shopping at goodwill when I was seeing more crap from Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe.  There was a time your could snag so really nice vintage pieces but I guess everyone started getting hip to the game and decided to sell all that stuff on eBay.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:57pm
Why wouldnt u see F21 etc tho?..lol Fashion trends and brands change.Thats why you get good with the crew and tell you the day they put out new shipments. Some ppl use that info and resale the clothes on ebay.

Imma go this wknd just because if this thread
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by MissDarkEyes MissDarkEyes wrote:

Americans are horders!  I pretty much stopped shopping at goodwill when I was seeing more crap from Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe.  There was a time your could snag so really nice vintage pieces but I guess everyone started getting hip to the game and decided to sell all that stuff on eBay.

Have u been to the ones in the rich, white suburbs? Like Evanston had really nice stuff. They end up giving never opened Chanel stuff to the maids. My great granny was a maid to a Jewish couple in Evanston.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 5:44pm
Am I trippin?

I thought we had this thread with like the exact title..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>