BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

spending $100.00's at Goodwill and dollar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: spending $100.00's at Goodwill and dollar
    Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:17pm
store? wtf? why do people keep buying stuff they don't even use or need just because it cost so little~ its unbelievable*
then at the end of the month complain about how much money they don't have
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:21pm
Can't relate. I've spent $100+ at Good will and $100 at the ddollar store and use it all.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:23pm
the stuff at goodwill isnt even cheap.  i was their last month and looked around and was wondering why the hell were they charging so much for used goods. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:27pm
Shhhh yall goodwill dont have tag sales? Those be the best. 25-75% off depending on tag color. Its da best.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

the stuff at goodwill isnt even cheap.  i was their last month and looked around and was wondering why the hell were they charging so much for used goods. 
i know I seen a dress for 9.00? you can buy a new dress for the same amount at Ross, but the real issue is people who have closets full of stuff! and keep spending at these places and are still in debt and wonder how to get out?
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:34pm
My aunt found $160 dress for 99 cents at the goodwill. Still had the price tag on it. She keeps forgetting to tell me what day is 99 cent day.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Can't relate. I've spent $100+ at Good will and $100 at the ddollar store and use it all.
same.
Thrift shopping in general is something I spend a lot of money on.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:46pm
Do you go to the goodwill nature ? I can spend more in a hour . I stop donating due the price . Many people can't afford to purchase clothing and household items at retail . Why would you assume people are buying things for no reason ?

I notice seniors and people from all walks of life in the stores . I find beautiful artwork , books, albums etc .I work hard for my money . No one can tell me how to spend my money . Never make assumption regarding people buying habits . God bless you to have nice things.

Children need clothing . My daughter grew out of most of her outfits over the summer . I spent a small fortune to replace . I love to shop at Garage sales . Do I need all of the items ? No , but it makes me happy on the worse days . I give back half of what I purchase to families in need . Now get out of my Purse unless you want to donate to my addiction pleasures lol. I never notice anyone claim millionaire status on BHM . We all work hard to maintain . I could loose everything and need the Goodwill . I know many College Ladies and men that shop at all thrift stores . Rich people buy designer goods and never wear . Why would anyone pay pass that up ? I Purchase a new pair of LV boots for 50 bucks . Yes they are real .    JMO

Edited by india100 - Aug 20 2014 at 10:17pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:59pm
yes I've shopped at the Goodwill, but this is not about saving its about consumption...
Goodwill, Swap marts, Garage sales, Walmart, dollar stores,
= overstuffed closets, no attic space, storage Clutter and empty pockets
maybe this is not the case for all people but for many broke people I know they spend money on what seems inexpensive just so they can justify buying it.. things that don't add value to their lives or help them in anyway

this is happening at all levels I guess like a person who keeps buying new things at the mall and puts them in the closet because she has No place to wear them I just choose to speak about the Goodwill because so many people think its harmless

Edited by naturesgift - Aug 20 2014 at 2:07pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 2:09pm
I could spend $100 at the dollar store on things I actually use......like bath soap, tooth paste, toilet papers.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>