Perfect Hair Collection

Spell Casting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2012 at 3:38pm
I'm honestly growing interested in this. Tongue But the thing is I barely know the basics of spell casting and energy.

Can anyone recommend a good place to start?

The spells I want to cast are based around money/success (I really want to get a job asap and work out my financial troubles), luck, and general protection on me and my family.
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2012 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

I'M A CHRISTIAN AND I DID ONE SPELL ALMOST A YEAR AGO. IT WAS A SPELL TO MAKE THIS GUY I WAS DATING LOVE ME..YES I KNW SILLY. I USED MY PERIOD AND WROTE HIS NAME ON IT 3 TIMES. I HAD TO SLEEP ON IT A NIGHT OR 2. 2 NITES LATER HE CALLED AT 3AM TELLING ME HE LOVED ME.I WAS AFRAID ACTUALLY. WE WEREN'T IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP FOR US TO FALL IN LOVE AFTER A COUPLE WEEKS AND HE HAD JUST MOVED 2 ANOTHER STATE. I EVENTUALLY BROKE UP WITH HIM AFTER HE HAD 2 GO 2 GERMANY

The hell is wrong wichu?  LOL

Dead
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2012 at 3:54pm
Smilepositive thinking...... the mind is a strong tool......

i enjoy reading spells.com....
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:39pm
I read the whole thread. If I would cast a spell, it would be for money or protection.
Good info thoughThumbs Up
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by TransitAngst TransitAngst wrote:

I cast a spell once, to alleviate the tension in my circle of friends after a huge fight. The same day the two instigators made up. Thumbs%20Up
For me, spell casting is all about willpower. You just will something to happen.

sounds like law of attraction to me: ask, believe, receive.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I read the whole thread. If I would cast a spell, it would be for money or protection.
Good info thoughThumbs Up

This is where I keep mine limited too, also self-improvement and healing (for others, with their permission ONLY!). I stay faaaar away from: love & revenge spells. I won't do that for me or anyone else. The consequences from karma are too great. Plus, to me, that's borderline mind-control or control period. You should never try to interfere with a person's free will.
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:54pm
very interesting thread.
i remember in middle school being very interested in spell casting and attempted one very incorrectly. also, i had a friend who's parent purchased her a spell book and i used to read it during classes.
i have a question:
is there anyway that others can wish good for you? such as some people ask others to pray for them when they feel as if they need it?

if i were to try again i think it'd be focused mainly on money/success, happiness and good health/healing. but i was wondering if i were going through a tough time could i ask someone else to wish me well. it's a simple question but i feel as if i'm writing it wrong.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819