Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

specs for closure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: specs for closure
    Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 6:35pm
Hi Ladies!! I'm ordering a closure from Roman in the near future, but I'm not sure what to ask for. I know I want free parting because I want to be able to achieve a middle and side part (is that even possible?) oh and full bangs. I mainly need suggestion for the density and what in the world is a PU? Should I ask for that as well? 
I know I'm asking for a lot and all over the place, but I just want to ensure that I'm ordering the correct thing. TIA!
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:27pm
Request to see a density chart. You may want a heavier density if you want a full bang 90-110%. A more "natural" density imo is 70-90%.
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:24pm
Thanks so much!!! What about the PU what exactly is it for? 
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by cici1989 cici1989 wrote:

Thanks so much!!! What about the PU what exactly is it for? 

It is the plastic type material that goes around the edges of the closure....it helps to sew down the closure w/o ripping the lace which preserves the lace.
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:39pm
You're so helpful!!!! Does Roman out the stocking that's closest to your skin color on there or do I have to do it? I just emailed him about it & let me tell u, I AM LOST lol
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:41pm
You will have to put the stocking on yourself.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:43pm
When getting the pu strip make sure you tell them on 3 sides only leaving the front without.
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:30am
I have several of his closures and depending upon the type of hair (like kinky straight), I would strongly suggest you ask for 60% density around the hairline and 80% density everywhere else. You can absolutely ask for you PU if you don't want it. Also be sure to ask for bleached knots (even though, I think that all his closures have bleached knots).
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:56am
Ok y'all this may be a dumb question but will I still be able to wear my hair in a high pony or bun?
Cookie67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:29pm
Sorry for the blank post.

I'm also ordering a closure from Roman, but not sure exactly what I need. Thank you all for answering all the questions.

I want to be able to wear a middle part of a side part.

Does this look right...

12" Brazilian Body wave...or something similar to match my brazilian body wave
Color: Natural 1B
Density: 70 - 90%
Lace: Med brown lace / bleached knots
Freestyle

Do I need PU at the edge? Do I need baby hair?

Edited by Cookie67 - Dec 30 2012 at 3:37pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>