Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Speaking of big booty guls...is this too much?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:01pm
I agree with what people said regarding the OP. The women in birthday song have choices. But there was a documentary I was watching about rock music and how they used to have white video girls dancing in scantily clothing. This one rocker (I think Bret Michaels) talked about how much backlash they got from it and he said how it was unfair that rappers don't get the same amount of backlash for their videos. Now at first I was like "wow another white person complaining about what black people are doing" cause I know rappers were getting the same negativity as well. but i did find it interesting as well since rock that is very shallow and raunchy with women dancing naked in their music videos is rarely popular nowadays. This culture likes to protect white women like crazy. They do not want to see white women acting a fool on TV.
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I agree with what people said regarding the OP. The women in birthday song have choices. But there was a documentary I was watching about rock music and how they used to have white video girls dancing in scantily clothing. This one rocker (I think Bret Michaels) talked about how much backlash they got from it and he said how it was unfair that rappers don't get the same amount of backlash for their videos. Now at first I was like "wow another white person complaining about what black people are doing" cause I know rappers were getting the same negativity as well. but i did find it interesting as well since rock that is very shallow and raunchy with women dancing naked in their music videos is rarely popular nowadays. This culture likes to protect white women like crazy. They do not want to see white women acting a fool on TV.

I don't keep up with that type of music.....has that genre died down?

that could be why you see it less

Edited by SamoneLenior - Dec 21 2012 at 1:05pm
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:14pm
Yeah cock-rock is pretty much dead. And Bret Michaels has been and will always be an ass. 
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 2:58pm
That video was interesting.........
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 3:25pm
Everything black people do is wrong wrong wrong....they should strive to be more like white people!
Black culture is wrong and will always be wrong! Stupid niggurs! Angry
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

This is an original rap song written by moi, to represent our bad choice in musique. Ahem!

I look in my bed, theres a big booty guh!
I look in my car, theres a big booty guh!
I look in my trunk, theres a big booty guh!
Got money to blow on a big booty guh!
Im in ass-deep, wit my face in her crack,
Wade in da booty, till i pull out my dack
Lickin my lips at this gluteal jello,
I only like my ass to be red or yellow!
Wally, wally,wally,wally, make dat ass whirl,
nobody be thicker than my big booty guh
when i need sexual healing, she suck on my monster,
and if she suck it good, i take her to red lobster.

thats the end of my rap.thank you

lord i can hear this being sung in the studioCry
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 3:33pm
Weird video. Never seen it.
Both scenarios objectify women. They can be the same or completely different. IMO the Only thing that matters to me is of the women have control. I can't tell one way it another based on the facts given.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

<span ="Apple-style-span">lmao @ nala. </span> Bee318ti said that this generation won't listen to music unless you talk about nutting in someone's eye lol. But <span ="Apple-style-span">I do believe that the people in charge have a quota for ratchet to conscious music from black folk allowed on the radio. I hate hearing white people say how hilarious rap is because they are not exposed to anything other than what they hear in mainstream radio. With that being said, I do not understand how some of these songs make mainstream when they should be confined to a strip club or held underground.</span>
 <span ="Apple-style-span">
Also, all these songs being made with catchy choruses, good beats and then sh*tty filler verses that only took like an hour for them to write is getting so old (like Nala displayed so wonderfully haha). What happened to using metaphors and analogies and building stories and making it creative and fun.
</span>
I've had this argument a million times about the context of current rap music. And I was told I'm from a different era. I was also told that we had our fair share of bullish*t music too.

Just like most things in this current throw away society, it's not about the quality, it's about what gets air play. What will get asses shaking. Point blank. In addition I might add, when we would break a record, most of the time we'd hit the strip club. If you get a dj to play your joint in a strip club, it will eventually spread and (most likely) force mainstream airplay. It's about making that bread. Not about artistry.

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Dec 21 2012 at 4:26pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Everything black people do is wrong wrong wrong....they should strive to be more like white people!
Black culture is wrong and will always be wrong! Stupid niggurs! Angry
lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures