Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Speaking of big booty guls...is this too much?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:31am
No not a fair comparison. And why does it say 2000 instead of 2012?
Sponsored Links

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:35am
Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

dont even try it femme. there are plenty of half naked white women in rock & roll videos. i can take it back to the 90s and find Guns n Roses videos with half naked women in em. white men are just as guilty of exploiting their own as black men.

It hasn't permeated their culture and music, though. Don't try and play stupid with me.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:39am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

dont even try it femme. there are plenty of half naked white women in rock & roll videos. i can take it back to the 90s and find Guns n Roses videos with half naked women in em. white men are just as guilty of exploiting their own as black men.

It hasn't permeated their culture and music, though. Don't try and play stupid with me.

is it bc they go beyond one genre of music? 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:45am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:46am
Maybe. That could be it. 

One of my friends put it plainly on Twitter the other day. She doesn't necessarily like this generation of rap music. She just tolerates it because it's the only thing that will sell in the black community these days.

Anything with too deep a meaning is pretty much trash to this generation. Our kids will hate us for what we've done to music. Smh.

Edited by femmemichelle - Dec 21 2012 at 12:46am
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:47am
Summary?

I've never heard that song until now.. I only made it a couple seconds. Is that played on the radio?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:51am
i always lol when people say that there is no good rap music to listen to when they dont make any efforts to find other music.

gone are the days where you get to be spoon fed your listening choices
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:15am
It's not that there's no good rap music. It's that people are choosing to listen to the Chief Keef's of rap instead of more substantive artists. *shrug* 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:16am
the radio station in MA plays 3 artists: Rihanna, Kanye & Chris Brown. like for real? ugh. sometimes i rather listen to a commercial
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:36am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

It's not that there's no good rap music. It's that people are choosing to listen to the Chief Keef's of rap instead of more substantive artists. *shrug* 

And?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style