Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSpare the Rod or Too Damn Much?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 31>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

whooping! I understand his frustration....though many will disagree with his method. I don't think that a gentle time out in the corner would work. I do think that banishment from phones, internet etc would be in order.  

Time out for this type of mess is waste of time. I notice he was aiming at their legs, so even though he was angry he clearly had some type of control. i bet their ass will think twice about doing this again. Nip that sh*t in the bud. Six years from now and its dack sucking the cheese off random nasty rappers from their town on stage in broad daylight.

kids today are just too damn fast. Everybody wants the shortcut to growndom.
No.

Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 1:14pm
we carried a lot of ba ge over from slavery.

Edited by tatee - Mar 31 2013 at 1:21pm
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Treat ur kids like animals/slaves and don't b surprised when they act like one. I don't hit my baby. That's my baby. I'd hit a stranger on the street like that if I thought my life was in danger, but not someone that I've loved and protected since the day I found out I was pregnant. I wouldn't leave her father, I would train her father on how to train her. Clearly that's how he was raised. I'm not raising an angry person who beats people to correct them. I'm not raising a mob wife/basketball wife/thug. I'm raising a future leader and that's not how I'm going to show her to deal with people. Her dad would have to apologize, and then she would b disciplined correctly. Her dad would apolologize for how he did it, not for doing it. We gotta teach patience by practicing it. Getting rid of the father because he doesn't know better (he had good intentions, hell he's there) won't fix it. Teaching the father better is part of being a good wife/mother. You gotta nip that crap, nicccas will not beat on my precious baby. Not her man, not her daddy, not her brother, cousin, aunti, uncle, nobody.
sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

You can tell who grew up around a father figure and who didn't with these responses...Sleepy
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 1:15pm
Oh its the father beating a daughter.
I don't like that.

I don't think father's should hit their daughter's
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

And from first hand experience. Being beat with a cord does leave cuts on your skin. I had to wear long sleeves for 2 weeks so my teachers wouldn't see.

My mom made me wear long sleeves too, she just got lucky nobody really got suspicious......I remember one time I was made to wear long sleeved shirts to cover the bruises, it was April, in Louisiana
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 1:17pm
WTF? that is ABUSE pure and simple. Remove his kids as obviously he doesn't know how to parent effectively. 

How can anyone think this is normal. Urgh
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 1:17pm
I think I been on BHM too long. I can't read threads on their own merits anymore. I always think back to past threads on the same subject, and wanna compare the answers.

Spanking threads on here always have me like

http://25.media.tumblr.com/69609b32e7abd8814a360436cf3ee0ce/tumblr_mkdy95JTjO1s65rzwo1_400.gif
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

That is a grown ass man hitting little girls with full force and with anger. 

You are never suppose to beat your kids out of anger.

I'm sure they learned how to respect their bodies after he bruised it up and left it sore. Ermm They are old enough for a talk about self respect and talking away of privileges to have sufficed.

The only thing they learned from that is to dislike and fear their father. Don't confuse fear with respect.

maybe he spoke to them several times over already. the beating was hard, but we dont know what people are going through. who knows how many jobs that man has to work to feed them. i wouldnt give my kid a beatdown quite like that, but i can understand where he could be coming from.

my parents would talk alright....and then if your ass didnt heed, surely one day you'd be in the midst of some foolywang and get a bitch lick thatd' stop you in your tracks.

zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2013 at 1:19pm
I grew up with BOTH parents and have never been slapped/shoved/hit let alone beaten like an animal. My siblings and I turned out just fukkin fine. 

I wish I never watched that shiit

Edited by zsazsa - Mar 31 2013 at 1:20pm
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 31>
  Share Topic