Spam Out of Control

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spam Out of Control
    Posted: Jan 02 2015 at 1:13am
Moderators, there has been a HIGH influx of scammer and spammers all over the board, posting all kinds of lame advertisement.

My suggestion would be to cancel newbies privilege to create a thread for a while, so maybe spammers will quit, but that might cause the real new members to give up on BHM.

So another suggestion is to make active members moderators so they can remove the spam themselves.

Regardless of what you decided, something needs to be done; I go to the Hair Section and there is broken English spam, or scammers trying to sell fat loss stuff or surgeries, etc. They are everywhere except TTT.

Please get rid of themOuch
Sponsored Links

CammiCutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CammiCutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2015 at 9:21pm
I just don't understand why leave those spamming threads stay there and do not delete them.And I don't think it would be good to cancel newbies privilege to create a thread in all sections.There are few new threads in most sections.I once spent much time creating a new thread in Fashion but failed and it really made me want to give up.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2015 at 4:30pm
I think there needs to be daily management of the forum in order to have spam removed.
I often report spammers and scammers, but sometimes I see the thread still there days later.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2015 at 11:34am
can mods remove newbies privilege to create threads? i see so many spam/scam threads created daily, i am tired of reporting them, and i think the easiest solution right now would be to remove that privilege for a while...
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic