FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Soul Salon in Chicago

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
neolady22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neolady22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Soul Salon in Chicago
    Posted: Mar 13 2010 at 9:19pm

Hey I am usually in the Weave section-I am looking to get some micro braids-or possible some small individual braids with hair loose on the ends- and I was looking in this shop and Glo-On Natural also in Chicago- and was wondering if any of you ladies have been there- if not could you please reccommend a place- perferably a place where they dont braid too tight and are drama free as well as caring about natural hair.  I am natural under my sew in- and I just wanted something different for a trip in April- I plan on keeping in about 2-2.5 months

Sponsored Links

Katherine Eliza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine Eliza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2010 at 9:07pm

I've never been there. I know this african girl on the north side of Chicago, that's awesome. She does treebraids, microbraids. She's great. PM me, I don't want to just put her info out there

MooMonSTAR View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooMonSTAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2010 at 7:43pm
I know a great microbraider who does it for 185 in Chicago and she provides the hair (it's human) and she does hair out of her home she does mine in like 7 hours...I have been going to her for over 4 years now but recently stopped with my recent extensions venture PM me if you need more info...
keybaby913 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keybaby913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2010 at 8:38am
If you guys have any good hairbraiders please forward me the information.
supermodelsonya View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supermodelsonya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2010 at 10:33am
Is this the place on the corner of 43rd and Cottage Grove? If so, then a friend of mine really likes that place and she highly recommends it. It is on the pricey side though. 
neolady22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neolady22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2010 at 12:01pm
They are a little on the rpricey sied of life- I have tried to speak with them regarding different styles and havent really been able to get through to them-- nothing against them as I understand. 
Moo-- i will pm you for the braider information. I am not sure if I want braids this time or if I want to stay with my weaves  I know me and my weaves I dont always do something to my hair and I am not sure if I can get away with that with braids
keepitmovin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepitmovin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2011 at 7:06am
hi,
I know this post is old, but can i get the info on your african braider on the northside please? Thanks!
beauty_wigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beauty_wigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2011 at 11:23pm

The braids is always good to put on the hair, anybody will buy weft extension <a href=" http://www.beauty-wigs.com/ - http://www.beauty-wigs.com/" title="wholesale weaving" >human hair extension</a>.

Chi_town75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi_town75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:35pm
I went here for a dye job before and they screwed my hair up. the color was way off and it didn't seem like anyone knew wtf they were doing. i came out with my edges and the crown of my hair being LIGHTER than the ends. I looked insane.
19900107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 19900107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:17am
I have never been there.  www.runescapegoods.com  www.guildwars2.cc
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply