Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sorry for the delay...ONYC KINKY CURLY LOOK-A-LIKE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sorry for the delay...ONYC KINKY CURLY LOOK-A-LIKE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sorry for the delay...ONYC KINKY CURLY LOOK-A-LIKE
    Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 5:54pm
Hello ladies like a month ago I made a post saying I think I may have found an ONYC Kinky Curly Dupe. Finally I'm back to share that info with you guys. I know it's been so long some of yall proly said some real mean thingsAngry...LOL But I did not get greedy and change my mind about sharing.

This vendor has a supply of various types of kinky curly so I posted two links above, one to exactly what I ordered, and one to the supplier's store front. The company is Qingdao Hair Co. on alibaba.com and the person I ordered from was Kate Ming.

I heard a few bad stories on CV but this was a great experience. The supplier was extremely nice and answered all responses very fast. She was also patient because I asked her about 20 questions to make sure it was a good product. My weave junky hair stylist also thinks it's quality hair. The hair is very soft. I've ran my fingers through it over 1,0000 times LOL and still no shedding. 

I ordered two packs of 18 inches colored with express shipping for under $200. I did not do the install yet, I will by the end of the week.

Posting pics of the hair I got in a few.
Sponsored Links

mslovelylady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslovelylady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 6:05pm
thanks for the update!!!
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by mslovelylady mslovelylady wrote:

thanks for the update!!!
No problem. If you know anyone else that was interested please spread the word. I reached my messaging limit for the hour.
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 6:27pm
Angry hate posting pics...I had to take pics on my cell so they're small. Does anyone know where I can resize pics? Photobucket resizes them but makes them blurry.

Edited by breBR3bre - Mar 05 2012 at 6:29pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 6:44pm
Ohmygosh! Thanks for posting ShockedClapStar

So the whole thing came to less than $200 for 2 packs??? Shocked
blkbuttafly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blkbuttafly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 7:33pm
fyi...the vendor is world beauty wigs...i guess it's another one of their AKAs
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 8:03pm
Hmmm... That looks like RPH hair too....... Lamp  I wish my CV research had started sooner....
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 8:39pm
Great thanks for sharing. Will be on the look out for you photos.
LFdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LFdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 8:54pm
cant wait to see pics!!
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 9:38pm
MY PICS
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>