Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Soooo....what happened?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

Suga, did you get the closure? If yes, how is it? Thx

I got the closure from them. Its what I have in the pic above. I flat ironed the closure its just too small for me. 3.5x4 I need atlease 5 inches of parting space. They did include combs on the closure. I'm going to end up selling the closure.

Ok. Thx. Not sure about the combs may have to ask them If they have any without. Does it look like they would be easy to remove.
Sponsored Links

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 9:25am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

This is what I was sent:

Now I'm not sure what texture it is, buttt, kinda I like the crimps Embarrassed

Does the crimps extend all the way to the end? What texture did the vendor say that was when you ordered? Its Gorgeous

This is what I got also. Its kinky straight but the vendor calls it coarse yaki.

KS is coarser/kinkier than that IMO.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 9:55am
I ordered the coarse yaki and a closure (with clips). When I get it I'll be back with pics.

Edited by OrriannaRose - Sep 21 2013 at 10:01am
LaTreMagnifique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LaTreMagnifique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 11:05am
So I started making a closure wig last night and wanted to give a few updates:

• The wefts are thick and full but short in width. I ordered 2x20 and 1x8 (I originally ordered 2x18 but changed my order before they shipped it out). I used one 20 inch as is (near the nape) but had to split the weft on the 2nd 20 inch and the 18inch or I would not have had enough hair to complete my wig. If you dont feel comfortable splitting wefts you may want to (1) buy more hair and do the Chaka Khan thing or (2) be prepared to cut the wefts on install because they will be really bulky on the fold overs near the hair line. I really hope that made sense. Confused

• I also had to flat iron the hair before/during the wig making process. If not I think it would have been super thin because it sleeks down really nicely. If I had based the spacing of the wefts on the wigs thickness prior to flatironing, it would have been too thin after flatironing. 

• Even after splitting the wefts minimal shedding with manipulation but I'm no fool and ended up sealing the wefts anyway. 

• I ordered my closure with clips but they were akwardly placed and I ended up removing them. I will probably use them on this or another unit though. 

HTH Wink
cutie243696 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutie243696 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 3:41pm
Check.out my review. Pre-PICS course yaki
cherryblossom1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherryblossom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 8:14am
I received the hair earlier this week (tuesday, I think) and it must be pot luck with this hair, because I am not happy.
One bundle is nice, the other is HORRIBLE.
IMO it has that burnt/dye hair factory smell to it. It's not kinky straight or coarse yaki to me.
It has quite a few random lighter strands and clear strands in it as well as lots of random shorter strands (it looks like when hair breaks).
I straightened out the crimps on one section but the smell was so bad I had to stop.

Maybe I have just been unlucky and got a bad bundle, admittedly the nicer bundle does look like coarse yaki. I won't be re-ordering, I'll complain and probably end up sticking them both on eBay.
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 9:13am
Pics?!  And how did you pay?  Talk to the seller about the one bundle, maybe they will be willing to send you a replacement?  Customer service has been good thus far
napturalpretty1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 9:20pm
Hey guys!

I got the hair from the vendor installed on Friday. I have in just about all of 2 14 inch bundles. I'm not sure if I used too much hair or what but it poofs up a bit. It's not too bad though cause my natural 4c hair is all ready reverting and poofing. The shedding has been really minimal though I going to seal next time.So far there's only been 1 tangle or shag for each day I've worn the hair. Nothing too bad, easily combed out but something I'm going to keep an eye on. anywho, here's pics of the hair curled with a flat iron. :)

cherryblossom1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherryblossom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 2:57am
Originally posted by cherryblossom1 cherryblossom1 wrote:

I received the hair earlier this week (tuesday, I think) and it must be pot luck with this hair, because I am not happy.
One bundle is nice, the other is HORRIBLE.
IMO it has that burnt/dye hair factory smell to it. It's not kinky straight or coarse yaki to me.
It has quite a few random lighter strands and clear strands in it as well as lots of random shorter strands (it looks like when hair breaks).
I straightened out the crimps on one section but the smell was so bad I had to stop.

Maybe I have just been unlucky and got a bad bundle, admittedly the nicer bundle does look like coarse yaki. I won't be re-ordering, I'll complain and probably end up sticking them both on eBay.

You may be able to see the orange strands in this one, there are loads more.

Here you can see in the lighter bundle that the texture stops half way

The crimps do straighten out

Here's a curl I tested

They have very good customer service. I've messaged them, they said I can send it back, but to be honest that's more hassle and costs more than sticking it on eBay.

mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 5:08am
I think I could work with that & do a upset wig for myself. PMme ur eBay store.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>