Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Soooo....what happened?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 10:09pm
look at the close up of the aliex vendor for the kinky hair.................. wth is all that stuff in the weft  ??

Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 11:05pm
i think it some glue residue from whatever they use to seal the weft
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

i think it some glue residue from whatever they use to seal the weft

LOL

no.......... seriously 
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 3:35am
Vendors wholesale prices for those interested in purchasing more than 3-4 bundles.

This is sylvia from Lwigs.
This is our best quality kinky straight nature color stock hair price:
12"    31$
14"    34$
16'     37$
18"    40$
20"    44$
22"    46$
24"    48$
26"    52$
28"    55$
We assure you it is 100% human virgin hair.It is no shedding no tangle and full cuticle.
Best regards,
sylvia

Edited by shantel75 - Sep 18 2013 at 3:35am
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:02am
SOMEBODY should have their hair already!  Any updates??
CreatingALegacy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CreatingALegacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:41am
I just got my Sylvia hair reinstalled! I haven't taken any pictures of the hair for my second install yet. Since my OP got deleted, I'll gladly repost the pictures that I had posted of the hair in that thread. My stylist is Shanita at Salon Ramsey in Atlanta. 

I'm still not getting a whole lot of shedding I probably get one or two strands when I unwrap it in the morning but that's it. Still no tangling anywhere. 

Just to clear things up: GG did send me an email saying she'll sue me if I didn't take the thread down because I was making false allegations (i.e. a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof.) but as all of you saw I was just posting up information I found on another public website (Aliexpress) which was factually and blatantly there for anyone to see. I never indefinitely said, "THIS IS WHERE SHE'S GETTING THE HAIR!". I was just sharing information I've obtained. We've collectively (including GG) talked negatively and positively as well as outed vendors on MANY companies here on BHM. If she wanted to own her own hair company, she should have been ready for that. Is she going to sue someone who makes a bad post if they don't like their hair down the road? She needed to just stand by her product, not step in and defend her company on BHM (which has time and time again ended horribly for everyone that's done that) and instead of spending the time trying to sue people, focus on the customers that are buying her product. If anything she should have used the post as a way for people to go buy her hair since it's more stable buying from an AV than a CV. Enough of that though.

Anyways, on to the pictures. :)

This was a three or four day old flexi rod set.

My boyfriend and I had a photoshoot.  The hair was lightly dampened and was rolled with flexirods. Here's the link to the photos:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/93xt0fwvloizz2f/RGpCor0BX6

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:49am
Lovely install..love the pics of you and your boyfriend too cute!!
I should be receiving my hair this week..it's been a week..I received the tracking number on monday..
CreatingALegacy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CreatingALegacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:54am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Lovely install..love the pics of you and your boyfriend too cute!!
I should be receiving my hair this week..it's been a week..I received the tracking number on monday..

Thanksss! :)

I received my DHL tracking number on Sunday and I got the hair on that Thursday. The DHL man came on Wednesday to deliver it but I wasn't home to sign for it.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 8:56am

Creating Alegacy...great pics and install.

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 9:00am
GG if u lurking...plzzzz leave this thread alone
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System