BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Soooo....what happened?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by MsPrettySissy MsPrettySissy wrote:

what in the sam heyall is going onnnn lol someone HALPPPPP!!!!
Aight let me help u out...an AV vendor was outted by their CV to a customer from this forum. OP posted proof and everything. The AV threatened to sue OP for putting up the info. The thread went pooffff after the bandwagon effect.(gurlllllllllllllllllllll i cant call any names because i dont want anybody to come and jump in my inbox.)
Sponsored Links

Chinyesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 2:09pm
Basically that's it! Brjasuga51 got it

Edited by Chinyesoul - Sep 13 2013 at 2:09pm
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Chinyesoul Chinyesoul wrote:

Basically that's it! Brjasuga51 got it

Yea I googled the company name and could only see page 4 of the cached page CryCryCry so mad i missed out on this...sidenote i am so nosey lmbo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 8:43pm
Is the link in the thread the accurate vendor. I want to try yaki hair this would be my first purchase
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

yeah asked someone in a PM, but got ignored... Cry

silly ish.............. like its some secret that needs to be kept

kinky koutoures vendor was outted............. no big deal cuz we saw the vendors watermark in one of kk's product pics a long time ago .  so what........... its aliex hair

i didnt see the op that got taken down but the girl who runs kk started doin damage control and someone here wrote  ........... Please tell me why I just got an email from Gxxxxx saying I have 24 hours to take the thread down or...    i dont know who wrote that or what the rest of the email was

i dont know what the hype is about............ its chinese crimped yaki hair that i cant find any good reviews on and now some are lappin up those 100 gram rubberbannded bundles off aliex like dew drops 

lol bandwagon is so serious LOLOuchLOL
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 9:26pm
In other news
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Brilaw Brilaw wrote:

Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

yeah asked someone in a PM, but got ignored... Cry

silly ish.............. like its some secret that needs to be kept

kinky koutoures vendor was outted............. no big deal cuz we saw the vendors watermark in one of kk's product pics a long time ago .  so what........... its aliex hair

i didnt see the op that got taken down but the girl who runs kk started doin damage control and someone here wrote  ........... Please tell me why I just got an email from Gxxxxx saying I have 24 hours to take the thread down or...    i dont know who wrote that or what the rest of the email was

i dont know what the hype is about............ its chinese crimped yaki hair that i cant find any good reviews on and now some are lappin up those 100 gram rubberbannded bundles off aliex like dew drops 

lol bandwagon is so serious LOLOuchLOL

LIES JUST PURE LIES!!!! THOSE CRIMPS CAN BE FLATIRONED OUT WITH A GOOD CHI.

Everything else deb said is true.LOL

Carry on........

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 10:15pm
muhhahahahahahahahah **evil laugh** LOL 
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 11:53pm
So what yall ladies doing in here..maybe doing to much as usual
Loveeetweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveeetweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 1:49am
I can't wait to see the reviews and pictures :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 17>
  Share Topic